[Help] Coder in need

I recently posted this in the need scripters forum above. It received no views or replies. I noticed that not a lot of people view it, so I have copy and pasted my reply to a topic in hopes someone will see it.
==========
Hey everyone, as many of you can guess I am new to SAMP. Before I came to this side of coding I was a web coder. HTML and CSS, I have just begun PHP but am not good with that yet. My brother and I have tried the default server and LOVE it. He is more of a visual designer and I am more of a coder then a artist. So making our own server works perfect.

But I don't know anything about this coding language. I though it was Java on first site, but a member on here informed me that it was not Java. They never stated what it was. I do not like leaching, it's a horrible act committed among coders. I am looking for someone to teach me the ways of SAMP and the language. I know this isn't a easy task, please do not refer me to tutorials. I need 1 on 1 assistance to learn, I can not read something and learn it. I have found Skype IMing works wonders for me, because I am able to ask question in real time and understand the code much better.

I am not asking anyone do this for free. I have recently got a promotion at work that is allowing me to pay the bills and put money aside, although I can not pay right now I would be more then willing to pay someone to teach me. You can trust my word is good for it. Thank you all for reading and I hope to find a great teacher soon.

-
0Z3ro0

Wrong section

You should post it at here

Sorry, as the guy above me said "Wrong section"

I already posted it there. SAMP does a horrible job of promoting that section. Very few read it and those who do are normally the people going in and asking for something, when the mods read this they can move it and penalize me. But I need a teacher and it isn't going to happen getting posted in a low visited area all the way to the back.

So thank you both for informing me that I have not posted in the right area. Let's hope the sun doesn't fall from the sky and it start raining acid. Cause then i'd feel bad for getting you all killed.