Scripting Help!!! (Objects and ScriptFiles)

Hi, I have some questin about PAWN scripting:

1. What's diffrent between MySQL and the files that save in "ScriptFiles" folder?
(I saw some Login and Register FS that use MySQL and some that use "ScriptFiles" folder!)
2. Haw can I add custom objects to server that every players can see it? I search in samp forums but every tutorials add the objects to client server and I see a GM that I dawnloaded from this forum and in it use the new objects (UG-RP GM)

Before I ask this questions I search all this forum but I can't find any thing ; Please help me ...

Scriptfiles = .ini file based - Slower than MySQL
MySQL = Everything stored in tables - Faster than .ini - If hosted you need one that offers a MySQL Database
And with homehosted you will need to setup a server yourself.

If im right theres a .img and and a .ide file for the custom objects. Players will need to download those before they can see the objects.

1. So if I want to match a site and server I shoud to use MySQL? Can I use a site MySQL instead VPS MySQL?
2. So there is no way to auto dawnload objects? Player should to download it from server site or ... ?

1. Yeah than players can register IG, and log in with same password and name for the website. Ehm Most Webhosts/SAMP Hostings provide a MySQL server. For homehost you can download Wamp or xxamp.

2. Nope, Yeah they would need to download it from the forums/website

MySQL isn't faster than files. It offers more control. You can create a website linked to files as well.

"scriptfiles" folder is neither INI based! Of course the most common way to store something into the scriptfiles folder is to use INI systems. But what about configuration files, scripts, maps, binary type of files, or SQLite databases? You can pretty much store everything into the scriptfiles folder, since it is purely file based!

1-
mysql - used to display stats on website (database)
y_ini/dini/djson - just using files to save file stats locally. (scriptfiles)

2- U cant.

2. So when I dawnload that GM I diden't setup a new mode! and a .img file was created in samp folder!
U can see the object in below picture:

also U can DL that GM from this link
3. and a new question! I can blow over from some interior walls! Haw can I lock them?

up ... answer 3rd question plz ... .

Pleas answer the question
also if U have a good tutorial for MySQL give the link ( BAD ENGLISH)

3. and a new question! I can blow over from some interior walls! Haw can I lock them?