[Map] Alienship

Professional!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
View Post
It's getting there I got the up and down working good but turning needs some work and forward is easy it's going to require sscanf2 and Mapandreas plugins.
Great! (Wondering, wouldn't that be very resource hogging?) I made it for stunting at the outset, so you could remove some of the objects that you find unnecessary (some roads in the middle), to make it more effective. Waiting for your output

Since all the objects are attached to a single node object it isn't a problem resource wise at all since your only moving one object. I think I'll remove those bridge objects however (The scaffold style) they don't look good and break up the smoothness of the visual.

Controllable Alien Ship version 0.1b

This is scripted extension of the Alien Ship Remix that allows you to move it around San Andreas.

Requirements:

-Map Andreas Plugin
-sscanf2 Plugin

Commands:

/aup - Move the ship up Parameters: 1.0 - 20.0 (speed)
/adown - Move the ship down Parameters: 1.0 - 20.0 (speed)
/aright - Rotate the ship right
/aleft - Rotate the ship left
/amove - Start moving ship along heading
/aheading - Set the heading of the ship Parameters: 0.0 - 359.9 (angle)
/aspeed - Set the speed of the ship Parameters: 1.0 - 20.0 (speed)
/areset - Resets the alien ship to spawn position

Notes

Do not exceed more than 20.0 as speed actually not more than 10.0 is recommended otherwise it's a problem for client FPS

Download:

Pasebin
http://pastebin.com/rtuHdtxZ

AMX
http://www.mediafire.com/?qketpb0zav3tm9b

Hey Pottus, you've done an incredible work! I will surely test this out tomorrow The code looks very neat! I think it would be appropriate if you released the controllable version in the Filterscripts section.

Very nice, good job!! Keep going! I hope to see more works done by you I liked it

Great awsome map mate how long did this even take you :O

[uL]Pottus
your ideas are just awsome :P

Amazing!

Good job !!

Oh my god!
THAT IS SO UNREAL, I never saw something like this before and Oh my god, I cant belive how beautiful it is.
This map is so beautiful!

Very good

Crazy!

Holy shit man what the fuck is that :O

Awesome!

Nice one congrats