Streamer problem

Okay, I have a mapping filterscript which streams objects as: "CreateDynamicObject(.." yeah, etc which works fine.

But I then converted all my 3DTextLabels and Pickups to the Dynamic ones. (CreateDynamic3DTextLabel & CreateDynamicPickup) and the pickups work, but the text labels don't even show?

Any idea why?

Bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattSlater
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, I have a mapping filterscript which streams objects as: "CreateDynamicObject(.." yeah, etc which works fine.

But I then converted all my 3DTextLabels and Pickups to the Dynamic ones. (CreateDynamic3DTextLabel & CreateDynamicPickup) and the pickups work, but the text labels don't even show?

Any idea why?
I need an answer for this too.

Can you show one CreateDynamic3DTextLabel? Maybe you have a faulty playerid/streamdistance/interior/virworld parameter.

Yes.

pawn Код:
ATMInfo[iATM][a_Label] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("[ ATM ]", COLOR_WHITE, ATMInfo[iATM][a_Pos][0], ATMInfo[iATM][a_Pos][1], ATMInfo[iATM][a_Pos][2], 10.0, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0, -1, 100.0);

Are you sure you're in the same virtual world and interior ?

Yes, I am sure.

Anyone? :/

u can use this https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Create3DTextLabel

Try the following
Quote:

ATMInfo[iATM][a_Label] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("[ ATM ]", COLOR_WHITE, ATMInfo[iATM][a_Pos][0], ATMInfo[iATM][a_Pos][1], ATMInfo[iATM][a_Pos][2], 10.0, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 0, -1, -1, -1, 100.0);