Buggy..

Hello i've a small bug.. In my script when i've a line with that kind/sort

pawn Code:
if(IsACop(playerid)) SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "LSPD: {FFFFFF}/ram /uncuff /detain /track /door /gate /locker /showbadge /frisk /createspike /removespike /removespikes /createcade /removecade /removecades");
    if(IsACop(playerid)) SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "LSPD: {FFFFFF}/r /d  /m /tazer /cuff  /siren /ticket /wanted /mdc /drag /su /arrest /take");
It only shows 1 line on the game..

But when i change it to string it shows all the lines and i've over 3500 line with that sort/kind.. So it would be hard to change all of them

Anyhelp?!

Code:
if(IsACop(playerid))
{ 
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "LSPD: {FFFFFF}/ram /uncuff /detain /track /door /gate /locker /showbadge /frisk /createspike /removespike /removespikes /createcade /removecade /removecades");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "LSPD: {FFFFFF}/r /d  /m /tazer /cuff  /siren /ticket /wanted /mdc /drag /su /arrest /take");
}

Code:
if(IsACop(playerid)) return  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "LSPD: {FFFFFF}/ram /uncuff /detain /track /door /gate /locker /showbadge /frisk /createspike /removespike /removespikes /createcade /removecade /removecades");
	if(IsACop(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "LSPD: {FFFFFF}/r /d  /m /tazer /cuff  /siren /ticket /wanted /mdc /drag /su /arrest /take");

PHP Code:
if(IsACop(playerid)) 
{
SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_YELLOW"LSPD: {FFFFFF}/ram /uncuff /detain /track /door /gate /locker /showbadge /frisk /createspike /removespike /removespikes /createcade /removecade /removecades");
SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_YELLOW"LSPD: {FFFFFF}/r /d  /m /tazer /cuff  /siren /ticket /wanted /mdc /drag /su /arrest /take");
return 
1;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabresi
View Post
Code:
if(IsACop(playerid))
{ 
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "LSPD: {FFFFFF}/ram /uncuff /detain /track /door /gate /locker /showbadge /frisk /createspike /removespike /removespikes /createcade /removecade /removecades");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "LSPD: {FFFFFF}/r /d  /m /tazer /cuff  /siren /ticket /wanted /mdc /drag /su /arrest /take");
}
No other way? LOL? its over 3500 line with that format..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin FOx
View Post
No other way? LOL? its over 3500 line with that format..
There's nothing to do if you've written your codes with wrong way. Learn to use a clean way to script your modes.

there are a button which you can rename a word or a text
http://i48.tinypic.com/2jds3du.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabresi
View Post
There's nothing to do if you've written your codes with wrong way. Learn to use a clean way to script your modes.
It was appearing before..

There is no way to have the message sent more than a time unless you are making any sort of loops, which these codes are between the loop braces.