English native speaker

I am looking for English native speaker for translating my gamemode to English.

It is three years developed gamemode 31,474 lines long and it is currently written in Czech.

If interested in, write me private message.

****** translate ftw ? free and fastests translator ofc maybe not perfect but understandable to some part

Its free and fast, byt i need someone, who will correct it..

Do you think someone will translate 31000 lines for nothing? To waste time? If you went to a translating company it would cost you like 50$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namespace
Посмотреть сообщение
****** translate ftw ? free and fastests translator ofc maybe not perfect but understandable to some part
No, just no.

Prices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan.
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you think someone will translate 31000 lines for nothing? To waste time? If you went to a translating company it would cost you like 50$.
It wont cost 50$, I bet it will cost way more! Its 31k lines!

Lol 31k lines :O holy crap lool someone to sit here and translate 31k lines for 50$ daymmmmm lmfao GOODLUCK buddy hehe >

more like 50$ to put it into ****** translator who wud do that much code for 50$ haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by [EuG]ZeRoGoD
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol 31k lines :O holy crap lool someone to sit here and translate 31k lines for 50$ daymmmmm lmfao GOODLUCK buddy hehe >
You think all 31k lines have to be translated? Almost all of the gamemode is code, and he wants to translate the messages into english. Thats probably over 1k lines?