Vehicles fall through custom map

A map on my script recently breached 1000 objects so I was forced to use a streamer..
This brought along a few problems, I fixed players falling through the map with freezing them for so long..
But, I cannot do the same to vehicles, and alot of people see these vehicles in the water rather on the map (they are falling through).
I cannot respawn these vehicles, as the position of them needs to stay the same.
Does anyone know a way I can "resync" them so that people dont see them as in the water?
Or better yet, stop them dropping in the water in the first place.

Spawn the cars a little higher on the z axis, or set a timer delaying the spawn of the cars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
View Post
Spawn the cars a little higher on the z axis, or set a timer delaying the spawn of the cars?
The vehicles can be fine at one point, then when you teleport they are all messed up..
I would spawn them a little higher on Z, but the problem is, they spawn inside garages.. :\

This is the main problem with streamers. Welcome to the club.

What I do is find the object that the vehicles spawn on (usually a car park) and use regular CreateObject for that one object.

Well last time I tried mixing them, the streamer stopped working.. But I'll try it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuryfury
View Post
This is the main problem with streamers. Welcome to the club.

What I do is find the object that the vehicles spawn on (usually a car park) and use regular CreateObject for that one object.
Thanks dude! But, how to convert it? convertFFS crashes my SA:MP client

ah must try using a solid base...

+

Must make maps As Much as u can on land..