Crash/Freeze/BSOD on SA:MP load

Just re-installed Windows 7 (32-bit) two days ago, absolutley NOTHING on this laptop, just installed GTA, then SA:MP, then applied the downgrade patch, and halfway through the loading progress bar, it freezes and takes about 3 minutes to open task manager to end the process, because it's literally unresponsive. The first time I got a BSOD, but not the last two.

:/?

here tried this yet? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=103182

Doesn't fix it.

k

run administrator / compability shit doesnt help?

idk.. reinstal samp ? single player works right

A BSOD is often a signal of hardware failure or faulty drivers.

What error code is displayed on the BSOD?

Idk, it only happened once. It's still not working. It worked before I re-installed windows :/

I would suggest to reinstall Windows again, and make sure you install the correct and latest drivers for your system (provided by either Windows or preferrably the hardware manufacturer).

If that doesn't solve your problem, I'd suggest to run diagnostics on your hardware.

Most HDD manufacturers provide diagnostic tools for their HDD's on their website, which checks the SMART status of the HDD.
It might also be useful to run a scan for bad sectors. The program files and swap file may be compromised if it tries to read/write on a bad sector, ultimately causing the system to crash.

If everything is fine with your HDD (well, if you have one, I presume it's not an SSD?) you should check the memory for errors.
Windows 7 provides a memory diagnostic tool which can be found at:
Control Panel -> System and Security -> Administrative Tools -> Windows Memory Diagnostic

If you are still unable to find the problem doing the above, well, let us know and we'll see what we can do.