PutPlayerInVehicle

Hi I have a command the so-called "/ entercar [Carides]" But if I use and am already in a car I'm going to play with the other still displayed in the other car and not in the place I have set myself pure.
guess this is a bug which is why I post this here

sry for my english, I'm from germany

From what I have understood, I don't think it's a big problem. You can easily restrict yourself and other people from using /entercar if you're already in a vehicle.

An example is here:
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
{
        return 1;
}

You could also do:

pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid); //Remove them before we do anything else with them.
//Your bit:
PutPlayerInVehicle(...);

is not, if I remove it before then it is still bugged.

I don't have this problem at all, anyway. I use commands to jump from vehicle to vehicle and have no problem with these syncing issues that you're reporting.

Do you mean, your in the second car but to others ur in the first car and the 2nd car is driving? I've had this in o.3c a long time ago

So if Player A is in-car A and Player B stands beside him. A player then makes e.g. / entercar 163 and then sit in the car, then B sees Player B Player A is still in the car-A.

Player for player A is B-streamed and not tracking back to player A. Player B Player A sits at Player B in the B-car. I think that's only once a stream error