Constructive Criticism Please? :D

Hello and I am mrproductions96 (YT Name) and I was just wondering if you could give me some pointers on how to increase the skill I have of either making a tutorial or commentary. Thanks for all your advice and I will definitely try and improve on it all.

Heres a link to thTutorial

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2N8TVnBOHE[/ame]

Heres a link to theCommentary

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27jnmrmwGB8[/ame]

i have war in the north but it lags on my computer even in lower settings, i hate the way the guy walks and the characters, they have shitfaces : x

EDIT : Sorry for being annoying xD

No offence, you're annoying on that commentary

Thanks Zh3r0 i will try and be less annoying in future videos and try and get it updated in this post...

the tutorial is the one that I will find usefull. Good Work!

Than seanny. It's appreciated... Anyone else care to share?

I only watched a part of the tutorial and these are my remarks:
  • turn up the volume a bit, it's definitely lower than any other ******* video
  • don't do anything when you're not explaining eg 0:15 selecting stuff on your desktop. I know, it might sound silly, but that's what a tutorial makes good or not: understandable for everyone, even your grandma
  • move your mouse to uninteresting places when explaining stuff eg 1:32 you're moving your mouse over all the buttons, might be confusing (or the way I explained might be more clear)
  • before you hit a button, make a circle around it, showing which button you will be clicking. Then it'll all be more understandable (you're a "fast" clicker). Would be the best to explain what the button will do while you're highlighting that button by circling around it
  • your english is comprehensible
  • didn't watch the tutorial fully, but the content itself seemed well explained
  • why the hell does your time show up a date in 2007?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
I only watched a part of the tutorial and these are my remarks:
  • turn up the volume a bit, it's definitely lower than any other ******* video
  • don't do anything when you're not explaining eg 0:15 selecting stuff on your desktop. I know, it might sound silly, but that's what a tutorial makes good or not: understandable for everyone, even your grandma
  • move your mouse to uninteresting places when explaining stuff eg 1:32 you're moving your mouse over all the buttons, might be confusing (or the way I explained might be more clear)
  • before you hit a button, make a circle around it, showing which button you will be clicking. Then it'll all be more understandable (you're a "fast" clicker). Would be the best to explain what the button will do while you're highlighting that button by circling around it
  • your english is comprehensible
  • didn't watch the tutorial fully, but the content itself seemed well explained
  • why the hell does your time show up a date in 2007?
Wow, thanks for all of that and I will definitely improve that and do a tutorial tomorrow improving in all of these area... and I reformatted PC and couldn't be bothered to find out what the date was. Thanks for the criticism though it helps a lot and hopefully I can improve from it... thanks once again!

With the first video, your voice is too low. It should match the volume of the music and I shouldn't have to turn my speakers up in order to here everything you say. To resolve this, turn up your microphone gain a little (but not too much, or it'll be distorted).

Real Cop... I will be updating this post tomorrow with all of this hopefully fixed with a differnet tutorial that I think will also help you...