[GameMode] Mini Missions R1

Hello, I would like to show off my very first game mode that actually goes public. To be more unique, I chose it to be Mini Mission one. It counts as Release 1, because it also got only one mission, in future I may create more of them, also it's not that hard to add new ones for you, even begginers and share with everyone else here.

Mission 1:
Situation is located in Blueberry, two teams - Police and Mafia. Mafia's objective is to enter Blueberry's store's red checkpoint and hold on for ten seconds to blow it up, police's objective is to prevent that. Quite simple.

I hope you enjoy my very first gamemode, have fun!

Special thanks: Jeffry for visual timer.

Full server package: http://solidfiles.com/d/f4806/
.pwn: http://pastebin.com/7aPqp1sS

Changelog:
---------------------
To team who wins one point is added to it's players.
Bug-fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Began
Посмотреть сообщение
I found a little bug when mafia plant bomb he need to wait in the red thing 10 sec
when u go in the red and go away the bomb will still explode
but it says he stopped planting the bomb.

Awsome nice gamemode ,

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Awsome nice gamemode ,
Thank you! I appreciate it.

Nice to see you're starting off in the right direction and using a fast command processor. Very nice for your first gamemode, looking forward to more of your releases to see how you've improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar Paul
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice to see you're starting off in the right direction and using a fast command processor. Very nice for your first gamemode, looking forward to more of your releases to see how you've improved!
Thank you, Skylar Paul.

My next target at the moment is to choose a saving system and create a filterscript for Mini Missions that will save stats like score and money, so you don't need to have that in every mission's pwn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshOrange
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you, Skylar Paul.

My next target at the moment is to choose a saving system and create a filterscript for Mini Missions that will save stats like score and money, so you don't need to have that system in every mission.
Put it in the gamemode itself, no need for a filterscript, I recommend Y_INI if you need a saving system.

I found a little bug when mafia plant bomb he need to wait in the red thing 10 sec

Haha, nice. And yeah, a saving system would be awesome.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, fixed!

Download links have been updated with new ones!

nice