[HELP] Whirlpool

Hay all

I have one problem, I hashed passwords with whirlpool, but when I go login I must type password that whirlpool has hashed, I use Y-INI and I se in Notes (On Whirlpool Therad) something about that if I use y_ini blablabal I don't understand that, anybody help?

*bump*

Anybody help?Please I need help about this!

gaaaaa fucking bump

aNYONE CAN HELP?

So you mean, you cant login because of the hashed password?

pawn Код:
if(WP_hash(inputtext[0] == gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_PASS]) // Change this to the WP has, not sure which it used, and also change the PlayerInfo things
{
   //code here
}

That's not how you compare strings, Wesley221. You use strcmp.

@OP - I'm not sure of any additional notes, there probably aren't any.

Hmm, in my admin fs im doing it like that; and that's working.
In my Admin FS i got " if(num_hash(inputtext) == dini_Int(file, "Password")) "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley221
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, in my admin fs im doing it like that; and that's working.
In my Admin FS i got " if(num_hash(inputtext) == dini_Int(file, "Password")) "
Yes, presumably num_hash converts your string into an integer and compares it to an integer. dini_Int is obviously handling an integer, not a string.

Ah- my bad then. Ignore my post above

when I use dudb that was work, but with whirlpool it doesn't I don't now why, when I type the hashed password (from the .ini file) than I can login

Hash means, that it pulls the string you input through an algorithm -NEVER- be de-hashed (or w/e its called).

Every string you input should be unique, Whirlpool is mainly security that even if hackers manage to get in the users files, they still only have the hashed password.

To get to the point; in your login system, you need to hash the users password, and compare that with the hashed password from when they registerd.