[HELP] I really want to learn to script.

Hi, Im 14 and I really want to script my own roleplay server in PWN, I get a good sense of proudness when I learn something new, I know learning PWN takes time, Im capable of that, I know HTML off by heart, but I cant seem to pick up PWN.

Any Help?

Also can someone please give me a link to the best tutorial they think would be good for me.
I've followed the wiki.samp.com tutorials and I made the script but I just don't understand where everything goes. Does it go anywhere? Or what?

First of all, understand that the language name is "PAWN" and the most often used editor is called "Pawno" also ".pwn" is the extenstion in which scripting is saved at.

First of all, i should say: Start of with making classes (Like police, repairsman etc)

Just read the wiki pages and you should know the syntax of pawn

With the function its in all language the same, learn by using them

And there are plenty of good scripts which come along with the sa-mp server package which can be used to study

Ok, thanks for the help guys.

and learn full and free scripting HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs_master
Посмотреть сообщение
and learn full and free scripting HERE!
Nero already told him that ...
Look,if you want to start learning pawno you will have to do the next things:
First of all,you have to start reading ONLY the basics from Wiki Samp because getting you mind full of informations will just get you borred.
Everyone is advicing the newbes to learn everything from Samp wiki but that is just a bullshit.
Second,you will have to get a simple GM that is made in the most easiest ways possible like a TDM or a Stunt but do not start with a RP gamemode because most of them are for advanced scripters.

I will suggest you some GM's: If you have downloaded one of these GameModes,start reading it and understand it.
You will have to begin by creating simple commands such as:
/kill(suicide),/sethealth..
Just now,you will be able to start reading the wiki again so you will udnerstand the terms and functions.You will help yourself to create these commands by using Wiki and getting help from here:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Ofcorse,there is an easiest way to learn scripting by creating simple FilterScripts for yourself,not for releasing.
If you will become a good scripter,you will be able to release them and get famous,good luck!