[FilterScript] Anti godmode.

Hello. I am releasing my simple and very powerful godmode detection.
How does it work? Whenever you are shoted, you have some specific animation. If GetPlayerAnimationIndex(..); returns one of these animation = player was shoted. Then just compare health .

Just beware of SetPlayerHealth and SetPlayerTeam.

56 lines, enjoy.
http://pastebin.com/11FP0xDe

haha nice sup luk XD

Very Good ^^

This could be used for anti health hacks lol, ban the player if hes in godmode xD, nice script

Nice job, but this can also detect godmode if the player is desynced/lag, I'm pretty sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by California
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job, but this can also detect godmode if the player is desynced/lag, I'm pretty sure.
Yes your partly right about that, although there could be a sync system in the next version of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes your partly right about that, although there could be a sync system in the next version of this.
I'd love this and I'd definitely use it, for now, I'll be using it just to test it .

Very Nice Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by California
Посмотреть сообщение
I wonder, could this fix the lag shoot? I mean, killing each other is hard, sometimes, when that player is lagging. Maybe this could fix that a player still loses HP if he's lagging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
I wonder, could this fix the lag shoot? I mean, killing each other is hard, sometimes, when that player is lagging. Maybe this could fix that a player still loses HP if he's lagging.
It can't. You are talking about players with high ping. Just shoot longer distance in front of them.