DavZ | FiN (Mini Hydra Solo)

So, This video has quite a story. It started off as a regular solo. I had some great stunts and so on. But of course my Pc crashed. I lost insperation to continue. But now, I finally kicked myself in the ass to continue and finish it. It later turned into a duo... But of course - failed. So, with the stunts I had, I decided to just record them and edit them.
Now I'm pretty tired of San Andreas and decided that this was going to be my last video.
After 1 collab, 2 horrible edit tests, 1 quality test and 1 Best of - I am where I stand now in editing. I tried making this a bit extra special but if I succeeded. Well, that's up for you to decide.
Now, even though it's a Mini solo. It was supposed to be waaay longer than what it is now. But I just felt like I wanted it done so I shortened the song a fuck load and skipped a few stunts. (I got a few Org. left over if you'll ever need a hydra guest) Note: I'm not going to stop editing, I'm just going to continue on other games etc

But enough talking. Please rate and comment. oh and sub

Download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPDZ0DWW

Streaming:

Very nice DavZ.

[FU]Victious, stfu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davz
View Post
The fact that instead of asking other people if they have a life, why don't you go consider whether you have one yourself.

excuse me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
View Post
excuse me?
Just get the fuck out will you?

Well done Davz, really awesome work -- Keep it up & just ignore those empty comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarScream
View Post
Well done Davz, really awesome work -- Keep it up & just ignore those empty comments.
Thanks, That means alot coming from you

extremely nice stunts!!
But, for SOME or a FEW of the stunts the camera angle wasnt very good but overall its just sooo awesome!!!
9/10!!!

damn nice job, good montage work too only yeah long intro, short video

Thanks alot guys!

Nice job.Which effect you use to be video little darken i like it which effect?

Over-Edited and crap stunts.