Server sync stops after a while? - Thread 2! - May not be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Burridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley
That can be caused by the vehicle not being in the right interior world. Remember on my old server, where I made those monster trucks invisible? That kind of thing. Although, was the vehicle invisible for you on your screen?
Oh, I remember that I was at /monster with Azzy and (the asshole) Nathan and all Monsters were invinsible and that was an interiour! But this wasn't an interiour, it was just in the tunnel that leads to Market Station. And no, the hydra was not invinsible for me but for other people. And just like the grenades that were like that for other people so they won't die because it didn't explode for them.

I get a desync of the mapping too. It only happens to me in crowded areas, where there is many people(15+), and the chat, sometimes gets fucked up. Ohh, another thing, when I want to enter an interior(when this desinc happens only), the people goes like when you have lag(they keep runing forward) and I see the text, "You are in... press ENTER to exit", so, thats another desync.

NOTE: In 0.2x this NEVER happend to me.

Sorry for my english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feche
I get a desync of the mapping too. It only happens to me in crowded areas, where there is many people(15+), and the chat, sometimes gets fucked up. Ohh, another thing, when I want to enter an interior(when this desinc happens only), the people goes like when you have lag(they keep runing forward) and I see the text, "You are in... press ENTER to exit", so, thats another desync.

NOTE: In 0.2x this NEVER happend to me.

Sorry for my english
The chat is lag, and the interior enter is lag...

Got a similar issue on my server, players don't get synced at all. Their icons on the minimap and their actual characters are just flashing, sometimes they even become invisible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettans
Got a similar issue on my server, players don't get synced at all. Their icons on the minimap and their actual characters are just flashing, sometimes they even become invisible.
You sure thats not just a script bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettans
I think that might be a script issue.

I have only ever seen this when i cant see any cars but i see chat.

Confirmed, still occurs, a lot.

I've made a simple fix:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
  ClearAnimations(playerid);
  // the rest of your code
}
It looks a bit weird, when you can run for some time after death, but finally you fall dead.

This happens sometimes when your in an interior and get killed, then when you respawn you can see anyone

Server crash is still causing this 'dead but alive' bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep.
Server crash is still causing this 'dead but alive' bug.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=139748.0