SA-MP Forums Archive
Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Server (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Server Support (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! (/showthread.php?tid=447813)

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - iChiCkeNBuTT - 24.04.2014

Hey all,

Real War II - Epic Gaming Community currently hiring Operators and Scripters. If you like to join our community please send me a forum message. Server information can be viewed via my signature.

Thank you.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - bustern - 24.04.2014

Hi, my name is Niko, i am 16 years old.I am professional scripter and i made my own RolePlay script.I need sponors to start my own community.If you want to help me, you will be Co-Owner and you will get 50% of the donations.PM or find me on skype busternr

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - saloun - 24.04.2014

looking for a scripter/mapper for My new community

Im looking for a Mapper/Scripter/Admin/Co-Owner for my server

Also I am looking for a free server host (i dont have money to buy a PAIED one)

For more Informations about the job Shoot me a PM Here .

A Good scripter deserve Co-Owner Position .

Regards ,

saloun

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - extror3 - 24.04.2014

Searching scripter

Hi, I want an scripter for an RP server, the current script i have is an awesome one and it has many years of hard work. I got the script when the server Community closed down. Well, what do i want then? I want someone with better experience to work with it, fix errors/bugs, update it with new items, edit a few in the HUD design so it looks alittle bit diffrent from the original.

Introduction about the scripter
The scripter will have experience in MySQL be cause the script includes MySQL stuffs, he doesn't need years of experience of scripting, just that he knows what he is doing. He got to speak English. Willing to help for free try to keep the contact daily.

What will he earn of scripting for me?

Currently the server is up, but closed with an password, so i'll let you get the pass and let you join it. I can't pay you but i can Place you as Server Manager/Developer/Adminstrator stats when the server will be public opened. And I can give you access to the Forum (it's up and running, but disabled the register feeds, I got to add you manuality!) Everything on the forum isn't done yet, but me and my friend tries to make it done soon as possible!

Information about me and the server
Currently the server is using a free host with MySQL and FTP access. i could run it at my home, but i don't want t do that. As i said Before the server is up, but it's because my friends at school have something to play right now. They also got ideas to improve the server with future updates. btw, my name is Charlie and i live in Sweden. I'm 17 years old. I study to be an trucker. I've tried to script under a few weeks, but i need more experience, i've requested here Before, but now i'll try to see if someone is interested to make an awesome RP script for an awesome server. The script is beautifull and totaly awesome, i've played on that server a while because of the script. I hope i can find an partner/friend who can help me and my new started Community to the next level!

If you're interested, got more questions, or want to be my new partner. Please send me an PM (on samp's forum) to get more Contact information for example ********, Skype etc... I hope you can help me.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - LemonPunch - 24.04.2014

Hello, I'd like to ask if anyone could make me a Logo, for free.

Add me on skype if ur interested, - Linus.westlund1

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Xessive - 24.04.2014

Need 10 Userbars for a TDM server website.

Colors will be told on PM

Players will be rewarded with Community Offical Designer rank - our website is under construction so the link only be given to the designers

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Sascha - 24.04.2014

Hi,
I've been starting up a server and need someone who has good mapping skills.
You'll mainly have to deal with some changes and additions to the SA Mainland and interiors for buildings, maybe some small islands.
Your maps should look realistic (ofc), so no floating rocks or other stuff like that.
If you are willing to help me, send me a PM.

You will get an administrator rank on the server, as you are part of the developing team, but you will not get any money. As the server is really new, you can bring in some inspiration and ideas if you want to.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - LocMax - 24.04.2014

BF:SA is in need of a mapper.
Till now I've only got a few who have no idea about mapping but are only wannabe admins.
Someone who knows to map properly PM me and we'll discuss.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - rangerxxll - 24.04.2014

Hello, my name is Luke and I'm one of the owners over at Inceptive Gaming.

Inceptive Gaming is a newly found gaming community mainly focused around the game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. We're looking to provide a welcoming, friendly gaming community to anyone and everyone. We offer multiple servers to choose from as well as general community support.

We begin new projects every time we successfully complete one and we're looking for alpha testers and mappers to help contribute in the server's development. If you're interested in helping in anyway please contact me on skype at "Twackers". Can't wait to hear from you.

~ Contact ~

Skype2: Aerotactics

PS: We're starting on a Apocalyptic Cops and Robbers server.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - iKyle - 24.04.2014

Hello, I am in need of a scripter for my Las Paplays roleplay! PM me! I already have a host, MySQL, 30 player slots, and DDoS protection. And it's currently being mapped.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - JayMcDuff - 25.04.2014

Looking for a scripter WILL BE PAID!

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Mriss - 26.04.2014

HELLO
I AM IN search of a SCRIPTER This scripter must be a proffesional and able to script a Gamemode for me, under some instructions. The scripter will be PAID. This would be some things I would need to be scripted>
  1. Unique Inventory System with Mselection or something
  2. Unique Dynamic Door System
  3. Unique Dynamic Gate System with the new EditObject function
  4. Dynamic Shop System e.g 24/7
  5. Dynamic Business System
  6. Dynamic Faction + Gang System
  7. GiftBox System
  8. VIP System
  9. Admin System
  10. Pickup things from ground e.g dropped money
  11. 3D text labels will indicate where somthing has been dropped
  12. buy stuff from 24/7 by pressing "F" Next to the ITEM
  13. THE GAMEMODE Must be MYSQL
I am prepared to pay Up to $200 for it.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - SaltySandy - 26.04.2014

Website
Dear Reader,

Southland Roleplay is a server based in San Fierro. While we're still in development, we're looking for a capable Chief of Police ( CoP ) who has had past experience on other servers. A good lay-out for a realistic SF-PD is a must. We would like to see a CoP who's older than 18 years old, however, you can still apply if you're younger, given that you are not immature. You must have an outstanding knowledge over the English language. To apply for this position, please speak to our Head of Factions, Vulture. His skype is Dorukmaxsahin.

In addition you can also register on our forums ( website can be found above ) - and PM Vulture.

Best of luck with your application!

Yours sincerely,
SaltySandy ( Python ),
Management, Head of Staff,
Southland Roleplay Staff Team.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - iChiCkeNBuTT - 26.04.2014

Hey all,

Real War II - Epic Gaming Community currently hiring Help Scripters. If you like to join our community please send me a forum message. Server information can be viewed via my signature. This is a quick need.

Thank you.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - bustern - 26.04.2014

Hi, my name is Niko, i am 16 years old.I am professional scripter and i made my own RolePlay script.I need sponors to start my own community.If you want to help me, you will be Co-Owner and you will get 50% of the donations.PM or find me on skype busternr

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - rangerxxll - 26.04.2014

Hello, my name is Luke and I'm one of the owners over at Inceptive Gaming.

Inceptive Gaming is a newly found gaming community mainly focused around the game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. We're looking to provide a welcoming, friendly gaming community to anyone and everyone. We offer multiple servers to choose from as well as general community support.

We begin new projects every time we successfully complete one and we're looking for alpha testers and mappers to help contribute in the server's development. If you're interested in helping in anyway please contact me on skype at "Twackers". Can't wait to hear from you.

~ Contact ~

Skype2: Aerotactics

PS: We're starting on a Apocalyptic Cops and Robbers server.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - iAnonymous - 26.04.2014

Selling a teamspeak3 server for 3$ to a well maintained community .
Pm me here for more info .

(32-slots)

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - SaltySandy - 26.04.2014

Website
Dear Reader,

Southland Roleplay is a server based in San Fierro. While we're still in development, we're looking for a capable Chief of Police ( CoP ) who has had past experience on other servers. A good lay-out for a realistic SF-PD is a must. We would like to see a CoP who's older than 18 years old, however, you can still apply if you're younger, given that you are not immature. You must have an outstanding knowledge over the English language. To apply for this position, please speak to our Head of Factions, Vulture. His skype is Dorukmaxsahin.

In addition you can also register on our forums ( website can be found above ) - and PM Vulture.

Best of luck with your application!

Yours sincerely,
SaltySandy ( Python ),
Management, Head of Staff,
Southland Roleplay Staff Team.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Bingo - 26.04.2014

Looking for a mature website designer, Award will be decided.

Send me PM regards this.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - bustern - 26.04.2014