SA-MP Forums Archive
Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Server (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Server Support (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! (/showthread.php?tid=447813)

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Thoma - 11.09.2015

Looking for a co-scripter to help the dev team of NGA's upcoming server, as well as some admins and 1 VERY EXP. Admin to fill the Co-owner (Administration Team) Spot:

Admin requirements:

*Speaks english
*Has some admin Experience
*Able to be in the server at least 1 hour a day once it's open

PM me or
Join forums: Here

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Redguard - 11.09.2015

Looking for a co-owner and staff that can BRING PLAYERS. I am going to open a ROLEPLAY server. Unique script!

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - XBossX - 11.09.2015

Looking for a Scripter!, Who can fix bugs, the gamemode is with "1k Lines" Only
Willing to pay up-to 20$ or Will be given co owner status, in my up-comming server, contact me asap here at forum or at skype "anas.ahmed731"

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - TheLegend1 - 11.09.2015

Looking someone who could make around 5-6 NPCs skype di.ti7 if u want

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Redguard - 11.09.2015

Looking for: I'm using a great roleplay script and I already have a server which is currently in beta phase. PM me if you want to participate.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - WooTFTW - 12.09.2015

I can fix your bugs and make systems for your script, for money.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Darrenr - 12.09.2015

Looking for partners in helping me to create a Real Life Freeroam server. I am developing towards a sort of Light RP / freeroam / Casual script.

Im creating everything from scratch. and right now Im creating the website / admin portal as well as the script.

Ive found that there is a lot of things that I want to integrate (different plugins / includes on the script AND website) but don't have time to go through every guie to learn everything. Im looking for someone who can help out by learning how to for example add SanMaps to the site.

18+ Only unless your mature and competent.

dont message me if your looking for power on a server or a prestiges "scripting" position on a server. I just wanna create a cool server and want someone who is motiviated to create something cool.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - UnknownGamer - 12.09.2015

Hi everybody,

I am looking for an experienced professional programmer. I am not willing to accept anybody under the age of 18, to work with Me. Please read the following.

I am working with Ravens Roleplay, which is an extremely out, and old-dated script (Yes, I am aware). The version I am working with though has taken 2 year(s) to develop so far. It is now programmed in MySQL and YSI Library. The following includes are what we use, so you MUST be able to work with these, do not apply if you do not match the criteria.

<a_mysql> MYSQL R39-2
// YSI Includes
#include <YSI\y_iterate>
#include <YSI\y_timers>
#include <YSI\y_commands> && #include <sscanf2>
#include <YSI\y_master>
#include <YSI\y_dialog>
#include <YSI\y_hooks>
#include <YSI\y_va>

Y_TIMERS !! is a must, we do NOT want to see/USE ANY SetTimer/SetTimerEx in the ravens gamemode, we want it to work the best it can.

--

Now for the stuff we need help with. We want to be able to re-write an entire new job system into Ravens Roleplay as many of you know, the stock ones are total blank/rubbish. We want to make this script work, to the best it can.

Yes, we do not expect this -free- of charge, we will pay, -YES PAY!- for all the work you do for us. Baring in mind, we won't just accept any old randomer, who comes along and says "yes I can script for money". So don't bother thinking that to begin with.

I want to see some of your older work that you have completed, I want to see your reputation on here, you MUST have ALOT of good reputable points, and not some random crap that you think we will fall for. We will NOT just hand out the Ravens SQL Gamemode and Database. Not happening. We want a new job-system writing, that's all, and if necessary we do not want to hand out the gamemode, AT ALL. So don't think we'll fall for any rubbish story you decide to throw at us, in attempt to get the gamemode.

If you match this criteria, please PM me, with details of what you can do, and how well experienced you are, as a programmer, what languages you are able to program, etc, with some examples of code.

Kindest regards.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Thoma - 13.09.2015

Looking for 3 admins for NGAs server!

ALSO: Pro Mapper Will Map (anything except very large projects) for no less than $6 and no more than $8

MAX: 600 Objects

Admin requirements:

*Speaks english
*Has some admin Experience
*Able to be in the server at least 1 hour a day once it's open

PM me or
Join forums: Here

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Bugged - 13.09.2015

removed

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - donB - 13.09.2015

The Die-hard Cops & Robbers (CnR) gamers having/willing-to-setup their startup venture on SA-MP, may contact. On behalf of a Venture Capitalists (VCs) group, we're looking forward to invest in financial & other prominent segments of your start-ups. The catch is to encourage the upcoming talent of SA-MP scripters in this new era of development, relieving them from the burden of the financials & other legalities, thereby providing a relaxed & secured development environment. Mostly, preference shall be given to scripts from scratch. Conditions would apply. Interested ones contact us on forum here; Skype - db.donB ; Email- db@sa-mp.in

Thanks & Regards,
db

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - rappy93 - 17.09.2015

Riverdale-Roleplay is a SA-MP Roleplaying community that has its own SA-MP server. We are currently in need of a photoshop designer (banners,logos,etc.), and 2 or 3 helpers(testers) to help test our systems before launch.

My skype is: yooo_rappy

Add me on Skype or PM me here if you are interested. Anyone who is accepted will join our staff team in the above mentioned positions.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - EskimoZM - 19.09.2015

Hello! First of all sorry for my bad english!
Im need 2 things!

1.Need an owner for my server!
I host server.
I wll pay website .com or .net with forum also
I wont show myself as admin. (he will just called owner and i as a normal player)
Owner need to find his admin team!.

2. Also if someone need to have a good server and need to work with mee i will
I will offer .com or .net website! I offer server host also.
I will not be called as owner just will look the server if is good or bad. I wont get admin rank.
I will get just donations from the server!

EDIT: if you need to host your server to me, you need to have a server that will get too mutch players online

Im not lie!

If you are interested Add mee on skype: tieredsamp

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Kursed - 19.09.2015

Looking for a professional scripter & web dev whos willing to accept admin rank

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Karan007 - 19.09.2015

COD: Deadly Warfare
|| Deadly Gaming Community ||

Hello guys,

Deadly Gaming Community is in need of staffs and beta testers! Just read the requirements below!

Requirements:-
If you think you have the following requirements, then why taking time? Apply http://dg-official.boards.net!

-Managing Director Of Deadly Gaming
~Karan007.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - HoboGamings - 19.09.2015

I'm a scripter looking for work (Free no cost). I don't make gamemodes, I edit and add to them. All I require is that your server has at least 20+ people online through out the week and day. I require this so that my scripting isn't being done for 3 people you know? Anyway, PM me if you need my services.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - RaPSoR - 20.09.2015

Hey guys,

Iґm a scripter and i search for jobs(unpaid & paid ).
Optionally as a permanent scripter.

About me:
- Experience: Over 4 years
- English: ok, but not fluent!
Others:
- Dedicated Server
- GameServer(SA:MP & else)
- VoiceServer(Teamspeak,Mumble,...)

Question ? Interest ?
PM me for more

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Vin Diesel - 20.09.2015

Hello everyone I'd like to serve on a SA:MP server kind CNR/DM , i can extend the listed

- Mapping Service
- G.F.X (Logos/Badges/Signatures)

In return admin position - salary per month
skype carlos.matthew2

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - MasonPlay - 20.09.2015

I'm looking for someone who can create Buildings with Blender3D software. My plan is to recreate Los Santos City with a new Game Engine Unreal Engine4. Recreating SA-MP with graphics that are used in GTA 5. I will be focusing on creating the entire map. This is something that has never been done before. It will be allot better than the original SA-MP.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - mw3samp - 20.09.2015

A TDM server with 100+ playerbase (Currently #1 TDM only server on SA-MP) need admins in all the timezones.

Requirements :- Speak english, mature, 10+ reps on SAMP forum

Contact me via Forum (PM)