SA-MP Forums Archive
[FilterScript] [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [FilterScript] [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! (/showthread.php?tid=297588)

Pages: 1 2 3

[MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Michael@Belgium - 16.11.2011

[MV]_Christmas
Project on github
Intro:

My first filterscript ... about christmas and new-year. There are usefull stuff init, so enjoy it.

Features: Video:

Here a vid: this vid is about my server gameplay but it\'s with [MV]_Christmas ^^

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FDjrRmeO1k[/ame]

Changelog:

Available on Github

Old changelog:
Code:
V1.5:
- Edited christmas songs urls
- Edited several parts in scripts
- Support for incognito\'s streamer added
V1.3:
- Deleted Object Streamer + foreach
- Added /cm (shortcut) - Deleted ******* include - Fixed songs (songs are being streamed of my webhost)
- Notice: Meta\'s countdown still works for 2013
- Edited /fwhelp (in a dialog now), /fwnight = /setnight
- Edited stocks: GiveChristmasHat - CreateChristmasTree
- Added /christmasmusicall /cma + more songs
V1.2a BetŠ°:
- Snow minigame added
- Fireworks added
- CMD: /christmasmusic
V1.2:
- Edited stock CreateChristmasLights()
- Edited /logo to zcmd
- Edited MAX_SNOW_OBJECTS to 5
- Added GiveChirstmastHat2(playerid)
- Edited GiveChristmasHat(playerid) to GiveChristmasHat1(playerid)
- CMD: /christmas
V1.1:
- Meta\'s NY-Countdown updated to his 0.2a version
- Added more Christmastrees (in SF - my server is located in SF)
- MAX_SNOW_OBJECTS lowered to 15
- Added stock CreateChristmasLights(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z)
V1.0: First release
Screenshots: Download:
Custom gta3.img (.zip - 4shared - 427 MB)

Old versions below, newer on Github

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Hellhound - 16.11.2011

You stole many users their work without asking and Publish it all together, It nothing about Credit, You stole their work, Get your self Banned.

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - ZAM - 16.11.2011

Nice ... If you use 0.3D objects ? And i visit you have snow-object... this is true 0.3D RC 9 ?

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Michael@Belgium - 16.11.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhound
View Post
You stole many users their work without asking and Publish it all together, It nothing about Credit, You stole their work, Get your self Banned.
Lol ? I gave them credits ... all in one !

Why not :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAM
View Post
Nice ... If you use 0.3D objects ? And i visit you have snow-object... this is true 0.3D RC 9 ?
I didn\'t tested it in 0.3d ... im still working in 0.3c

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Hellhound - 16.11.2011

YOU NEED TO ASK THEIR PERMISSION, CANT U GET IT ?

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - [P4] - 16.11.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael@Belgium
View Post
Lol ? I gave them credits ... all in one !

Why not :S
You\'re basically re-releasing their work all combined? Huh? If you have their permission ok then, but if not.. You cant just take someones work here and there combine it and release o_O

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - juraska - 16.11.2011

nice job. Definitely is use it through christmas

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Michael@Belgium - 16.11.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P4]
View Post
You\'re basically re-releasing their work all combined? Huh? If you have their permission ok then, but if not.. You cant just take someones work here and there combine it and release o_O
Meta agreed ... and the rest is based on my code. But ok im gonna ask Zh3r0 too ..;

AW: Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Meta - 16.11.2011

Quote:
View Post
YOU NEED TO ASK THEIR PERMISSION, CANT U GET IT ?
Cool down dude -.-

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Zh3r0 - 16.11.2011

I hereby give you permision to publish my work, son.

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Epic_Mickey - 16.11.2011

Xd hellhound now be quit
Nice fs

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Naruto_Emilio - 16.11.2011

Good job nice release, and stop complaining about everything, it\'s admins who decide who will get ban or not, not you....

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - vassilis - 16.11.2011

gg michael...also lmao at hellhound and lmao at the screen with the christmas hat

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - artogda - 16.11.2011

is it possible to make a fs which creates snow on the ground?

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Ironboy - 17.11.2011

Really nice work dude, i love things which are releated to Christmas!!

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Hellhound - 17.11.2011

You see, After all told you you can, Just then, You will be able to post it, btw, Nice Work.

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Naruto_Emilio - 17.11.2011

Quote:
View Post
You see, After all told you you can, Just then, You will be able to post it, btw, Nice Work.
Stop spamming sir.

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - gabitzu4ever - 17.11.2011

lol xD Very very good

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Astralis - 17.11.2011

very nice work.

Re: [MV]_Christmas | The perfect filterscript for new-year and christmas ! - Michael@Belgium - 17.11.2011

Quote:
View Post
Yeah ... and thanks x)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
View Post
I hereby give you permision to publish my work, son.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by artogda
View Post
is it possible to make a fs which creates snow on the ground?
I don\'t think there is an object as snow itself. But you can use mods xD

And thanks all !

Hmm and maybe any suggestions ?