[FilterScript] NewYearCounter v0.2

~~~ NewYearCounter v0.2a ~~~
Old Thread: Here

Hello out there!
Today I present to you NewYearCounter v0.2a, the second version of the little filterscript released nearly a year ago! (click the link above)

What is it?

It displays a little counter to the new year at the bottom of the screen. Afterwards it displays "HAPPY NEW YEAR [year]" for all of the players that've been online during midnight or those who will join at 01/01.

All you have to do is to check
pawn Код:
#define German
so that you got the right display

Changelog:
[v0.2a]:
  • Cleaned up the code and remade the design (you can change it if you want to)
[v0.2]:
  • Rerelease with a bit of better code
[v0.1]:
  • First release
Here you go: Download.
Pastebin
Pastebin (Italian Version 0.2a by giovanni256)

German Post (old)

Greetz

Please Upload IMG

Nice.

Nice-.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampEver1
Посмотреть сообщение
-.-
What?

It's a nice code to use when it's almost the new year, but you have to take in count the server's owner wanted time. Example if i'm in the GMT-4, how can I set this up to work correctly ?

Awesome! Can i use it now for [MV]_Christmas xD (im so sorry for spamming)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark734
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a nice code to use when it's almost the new year, but you have to take in count the server's owner wanted time. Example if i'm in the GMT-4, how can I set this up to work correctly ?
Old question with an old answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NoV]LaZ
Посмотреть сообщение
It depends on the server that runs the script.

Okay. I may try to edit it so It will fit to all GMT's, example if I type /newyear you can see a list of all GMT's will the time remaining.

It's nice , but it won't work for all times.

But I always put like 10-15 txdraws and all shi*s about christmas and newyear because that's my favourite time of the year xD