SA-MP Forums Archive
[FilterScript] [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [FilterScript] [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! (/showthread.php?tid=117851)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Shukaz - 28.03.2010

I have a question, where saves the textdraw when i wirite it? O,O

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Zamaroht - 28.03.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukaz
I have a question, where saves the textdraw when i wirite it? O,O
In the scriptfiles folder.
A .tde file autosaves there after each edition.
If you want to use it in your script, you have to select the export textdraw option, and a new file will be generated in that same folder too.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - AlexHitman - 29.03.2010

Thanks best Of The Best!

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - DauerDicht - 29.03.2010

Hi,

Just the smaller player ID can manage projects. Ask him to open one.

whats this?

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - [03]Garsino - 29.03.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaNiii
Hi,

whats this?
Only ID 0 I think.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Zamaroht - 30.03.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaNiii
Hi,

whats this?
The Textdraw Editor is intended to be used by a single player, alone, in his server. However, multiplayer support is partially added.
In case more than one player is in the server, the player with the lowest playerID will be able to open, close, and export projects. The rest of the players can just edit them.

That is, for example:
id 0 - ImaPlayer
id 1 - AnotherPlayer
id 2 - OneMorePlayer

Then the player named "ImaPlayer" will be able to open, close and export projects, and the rest can just edit them. Another example:

id 1 - ImaPlayer
id 3 - AnotherPlayer
id 4 - OneMorePlayer

Again, "ImaPlayer" will be able to manage the projects, and the rest just edit them.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - [MK]Soprano - 30.03.2010

Cool xD

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - laci112 - 31.10.2010

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Osviux - 21.11.2010

Very nice and useful!

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - DVDK - 11.12.2010

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Baboon - 11.12.2010

what are the commands, omg?

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - WillyP - 11.12.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothyinthehouse
Посмотреть сообщение
what are the commands, omg?
Omg? /text

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - SkizzoTrick - 11.12.2010

:O..awsome,you can change the TextDraw mode IG?THIS IS TOTALLY FUCKING AWSOME!

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Dainyzxz - 07.01.2011

great job

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Miguel - 07.01.2011

Yes, it actually has two options to export the textdraws info, a filterscript and a file.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - hanzen - 07.01.2011

It's a pain to change dialogids so this would work with my script. Anyways nice

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Zamaroht - 11.01.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzen
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a pain to change dialogids so this would work with my script. Anyways nice
I have just uploaded a new version with the dialog IDs changed. It now uses the 1574-1605 range. Should make it more compatible with other scripts.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - xXitsgodzillaXx - 21.02.2012

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\TextDrawEditor1.0.p wn(3140) : error 021: symbol already defined: "StripNewLine"

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\TextDrawEditor1.0.p wn(3155) : error 021: symbol already defined: "fcopytextfile"

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\TextDrawEditor1.0.p wn(320 : error 021: symbol already defined: "HexToInt"

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\TextDrawEditor1.0.p wn(3243) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "strtok"

Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

im asuming i need some kind of include for my pawno? O_o

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Mandrakke - 28.03.2012

links missing..

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - MP2 - 28.03.2012

Seems people are having trouble downloading..

Mirror: www.movieserv.net/files/TextDrawEditor1.0.pwn