SA-MP Forums Archive
Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Server (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Server Support (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! (/showthread.php?tid=447813)

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - roncohen - 04.02.2015

Looking for scripter and hoster to start with them a server.
I have a script. my skype is ron7897

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - DukeVega - 04.02.2015

Looking for Mappers...... Contact me

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Erwin. - 04.02.2015

Zombie Apocalypse (Return)

Hello to all SA-MP community members. I'd like to announce, that the Zombie Apocalypse server is back! The first start was in 2014, march. Then after a while, I closed the server due to my personal inactivity issues. Now I've got the inspiration back to continue running this awesome zombie gamemode for fun!. But for now on, I will need a time, to set everything up. The server itself is of course online, but the website/forums might be created in the next week.
Looking for active people willing to become Server Administrators.

Requirements:

• Understandable English. (required) / If you understand and can speak also in any other languages like: Russian, Spanish, Icelandic etc. Then it's a very good bonus already!
• Must be mature. (advisable) / Who will not act like a immature kid all the time.
• Good behaviour. (advisable) / For leaving a good impression to others.
• Administrating Experience. (required) / You must have atleast any experience of being an administrator in the past.

If you're interested, then please contact me:

Or just send a personal message here in SA-MP forums.

Thank you.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Kursed - 05.02.2015

I am the developer of High life Roleplay, We are hiring staffs/faction/gang leaders.
Requirements:
Active- able to play the on the server regularly
Professional- able to type/understand fluent English. BE MATURE
Experience- must have roleplay experience.
Atleast 15 years of age, there may be few exception.

Also looking for a co-developer who is able to provide hosted tab for the server (we will be splitting 50% of cost, for the server to be running in long run.)
Looking forward in hearing from you guys

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - PLAYHARD112 - 05.02.2015

WE NEED SOME WEB DEVELOPERS..............HTML...................... .....................PM ME its a big project

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - br155 - 05.02.2015

i am scripter and maper for gamenode or filterscript i work for money
Only problem me: understand fluent English but Use Of the ****** translate

tell me:
farshid_1368_m@yahoo.com
whatsapp:+989177323064
line::+989177323064

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Shady - 05.02.2015

Looking for someone who have VPS to run a Roleplay server, Contact me in Skype If interested

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - AnnihilationLee - 08.02.2015

Looking for someone to make a Website with forums. You wouldn't be paid for it, but you'll receive our eternal gratitude for doing it for us. PM me on the forums or add me on skype: Gyrobolt.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Zombie18256 - 08.02.2015

My self and few of my friends are reopening our rp server. We are currently looking for scripters and mappers. We already have a server,website,teamspeak.

If your interested please pm me. A reward will be given once job is complete

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - C2BuLLeT - 08.02.2015

Hello there,

Epic Gaming Community is now hiring staff for our TDM server. Server is running well with 30/40 players daily. We just need mature, active, helpful administrators only, no newbies or beggars (i will reject them right away so don't). Message me here only if you think you are good at it. I will message you back if you are selected for the test.

About server: check my signature.

Thank you.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Ahammad - 08.02.2015

Iam looking for few good admins.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Ahammad - 08.02.2015

Deleted.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Naruto_Emilio - 08.02.2015

Hello I am the owner of Official SAMP DayZ server, our playerbase is greater than 90 players online, unfortunatly we need new staff members, obviously we won't be picking unprofessional members, so I am going to post requirements to access our staff:

Linux Staff:
- We need professional linux experts to setup few panels for our webhost/gamehost.

for web developers:
- Ability to create a whole system that connects Paypal with player database. (Paypal API)
- Ability to create anything demanded.

for web designers:
- Ability to create professional website designs.

for mapper status:
- Professional Maps done via SAMP EDITOR (no MTA).
- Ability to create survival / apocalyptic maps.
- Ability to set textures to maps.

All recruitements goes by PM.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - TheLegend1 - 08.02.2015

Hello Boys.
Well im posting this just to help some of you.

What do i offer ?
Contact me on Forum PM's if ur interested

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Erwin. - 08.02.2015

Zombie Apocalypse (Return)

Hello to all SA-MP community members. I'd like to announce, that the Zombie Apocalypse server is back! The first start was in 2014, march. Then after a while, I closed the server due to my personal inactivity issues. Now I've got the inspiration back to continue running this awesome zombie gamemode for fun!. But for now on, I will need a time, to set everything up. The server itself is of course online, but the website/forums might be created in the next week.
Looking for active people willing to become Server Administrators.

Requirements:

• Understandable English. (required) / If you understand and can speak also in any other languages like: Russian, Spanish, Icelandic etc. Then it's a very good bonus already!
• Must be mature. (advisable) / Who will not act like a immature kid all the time.
• Good behaviour. (advisable) / For leaving a good impression to others.
• Administrating Experience. (required) / You must have atleast any experience of being an administrator in the past.

If you're interested, then please contact me:

Or just send a personal message here in SA-MP forums.

Thank you.

Re : Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Alvin007 - 08.02.2015

Newbie Scripter Available, I'm studying computing and scripting ( 1st year in university ).
Started learning Pawno tool since 4 days ago ( i'm actually doing well, passing around 5 hours learning a day )
If interested to hook up a project together, or if you need me into your scripting team, PM me.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - rangerxxll - 08.02.2015

Hello, everyone. Before I begin - let me introduce myself. My name is Lucas, and I am currently the co-owner of a on-going project named "Angel Pine Roleplay". We have been developing this project only for about a week and it has gained a tremendous amount of progress so far. However, we're in need of a reliable "Testing team" to test new features and additions to the server.

If you believe you're a reliable and useful choice, then please either send me a private message over the forums OR add me on skype at the name "Twackers". You can also add "aero-revolution" as an alternative if you're unable to find my username.

In order to qualify for the positions, you must meet most of these requirements.
* Reliability. Don't dissapear in a few days on us, unknowingly.
* Over the age of 14.
* Have decent English and communication skills.
* Have at least some sort of knowledge for testing purposes.
* Have skype.
* Be willing to test at random times. We don't have a set schedule as of now.
* Be good at the "Roleplay" type of gamemode.
* Live relatively close to GMT - 8 timezone.

As a tester, you may (Or may not be) granted a set of commands purely for testing purposes. You're required to test whenever asked, and to do so efficiently.

Well, that about covers it. We hope to see you in our development chat soon!

Contacts(Skype):
* Twackers
* aero-revolution

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Kursed - 09.02.2015

I am the developer of High life Roleplay, We are hiring Mappers/Helpers/faction/gang leaders.
Requirements:
Active- able to play the on the server regularly
Professional- able to type/understand fluent English. BE MATURE
Experience- must have roleplay experience.
Atleast 15 years of age, there may be few exception.

Also looking for a co-developer who is able to provide hosted tab for the server (we will be splitting 50% of cost, for the server to be running in long run.)
Looking forward in hearing from you guys

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - C2BuLLeT - 09.02.2015

Hello there,

Epic Gaming Community is now hiring staff for our TDM server. Server is running well with 30/40 players daily. We just need mature, active, helpful administrators only, no newbies or beggars (i will reject them right away so don't). Message me here only if you think you are good at it. I will message you back if you are selected for the test.

About server: check my signature.

Thank you.

Respuesta: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - iAnonymous - 09.02.2015

Nevermind.