SA-MP Forums Archive
Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Server (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Server Support (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! (/showthread.php?tid=447813)

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - iKevin - 19.06.2016

Hello,

my name is KevinExec and I'm a SAMP coder and web developer. I am willing to put my time and effort to your project (web and/or samp scripting) for a small amount of cash which can be negotiated. I also own a website for my demos and a little about myself, so you can check it out at http://kevinexec.xyz

Regards,
KevinExec

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Logic_ - 19.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a scripter? I am here

If you are looking for a cool, decent and experienced scripter for your server, I am here.
I can also script in MySQL (basics), Y_INI, Dini, can create systems like jail, mute, RP jobs and advanced stuff like anti cheats, redeem code system, admin systems and gamemodes from scratch.
I am looking for people who run RP (selective), TDM (COD/survival/round based/2 teams/DM) or a freeroam server.
I am scripting since 2015 and have a lot better scripting experience and ideas because i have worked before in several communities. if you're worried about the cash or anything, don't worry, we can negotiate it. If you are using a old MySQL version (before R33) and having problems with it, don't think of sending me a PM. Send me a PM if you are interested and match my requirements. Looking forward.

Regards,
AliScripter
still looking.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - K0P - 19.06.2016

Looking For A Professional Scripter?

Hi,im K0P and im providing scripting services on very low prices,i am capable of scripting almost any kind of scripts including (Admin systems, VIP systems, Textdraws, Commands and much more stuff),i have 1 and half year or scripting experience,i can script in the following databases:
I can script on almost any gamemode but I have interest in these gamemodes:
Contact Details: You can take a look at the scripts created by me here: GitHub

Note: Im not going to script a whole gamemode especially roleplay.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - liinor - 19.06.2016

I need some random guy to join my test server, so I can kill him.
You find ip on my forums: liinor.com

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - manishmulchandani01 - 19.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishmulchandani01
Посмотреть сообщение

Looking for a graphics designer & forum staff (vB) who's willing to work for a serious community.

Information:
www.adv-gaming.com
www.adv-gaming.com/forums (vBulletin)
samp.adv-gaming.com (Locked)
ts.adv-gaming.com (Locked)

Still looking for ^

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - xTURBOx - 20.06.2016

Looking someone to help me on a small sqlite project(filterscript)
Pm me, only if you know sqlite nd how to use it in pawn

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - manishmulchandani01 - 20.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishmulchandani01
Посмотреть сообщение

Looking for a graphics designer, forum staff (vB) & professional administrators who's willing to work for a serious community.

Information:
www.adv-gaming.com
www.adv-gaming.com/forums (vBulletin)
samp.adv-gaming.com (Locked)
ts.adv-gaming.com (Locked)

Still ^

LVCNR Services Enrollment Drive [www.LasVenturas.Net] - donB - 20.06.2016

Server IP: Server.LasVenturas.Net:7777
LVCNR Website: www.LasVenturas.Net
The Forum: Forum.LasVenturas.Net

The grand community is looking for profound experts in the following functionalities:
Only serious, dedicated & matured members may apply. Refrain if you're already involved in other avenues. And, a prior reputed experience is preferred.

Interested ones please contact us here OR drop me a PM.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Jigsaw123 - 20.06.2016

Looking for a professional person, that can be active a minimum of 5 hours per day, to lead a professional heavy Roleplay Strict server. The server is based in Fort Carson, and has UCP, custom mapping and everything else. I am handling the hosting for the server/website and everything else.

You must be mature and not a command abuser. Thank you!

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Eymeric69 - 20.06.2016

You looking for a scripter ?

a scripter in constant evolution I can show you a work I've done, I look for projects SERIOUS! Send me a private message on the forum or Skype: espion601 and if I think it's serious I would join your project, i'm free I specialize in all kind of script except freeoram and roleplay server(i can do it but it's making me very angry).
(watchout : i'm french so i have not the same hours than you)

thanks for reading

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - liinor - 20.06.2016

I need someone to join to my sa-mp server for few minutes always when I ask. Because I' am testing and fixing scirpts on my test server.

Server is Freeroam/DM

It's littlewhiteys like of gamemode.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - LifeRah - 20.06.2016

Hello, I'm looking for someone who can help me add some more features to my UCP.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Cr4z3 - 20.06.2016

Currently we're looking for the following: Community admins, helpers, light scripters

If you think you have the skills and experience required for any of the above roles, PM me either on here or E:RP forums.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Iverso - 21.06.2016

Looking for Forum Staff Who has experience in vBulletin

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Krauser123 - 21.06.2016

I'm looking for a VIP token system.. the players could give tokens to each other and a command like a Locker where you can get weapons and etc for Tokens and thanks ! +REP for any Try

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - LifeRah - 21.06.2016

looking for someone who has experience in SMF or PHPBB.
add me on skype:- mr.besoniv

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Porte - 21.06.2016

Hey guys i'm looking for a partner who maybe has a RP script or knows how to script one.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Phant0m - 21.06.2016

Hello guys,
I'm a 20 years old guy who is playing SAMP since years (tbh I even lost the count). I'm willing to start a server, and no, this is not going to be the typical CnR, freeroam or Roleplay server, but something a bit different.
I've already got some pretty good ideas in my mind (well at least that's what I think) but since I'm not really into Pawn that much I can't do this on my own and that's why I'm asking for help here.
I'm looking for a scripter, it doesn't really matter how good you are, even if you are new to Pawn but you are really willingto learn would be enough. Please note that at the moment I can't afford to pay someone so this is just going to be an "hobby" for you, I'm not going to ask you for full-time development or things like that, I will just tell you my ideas and if you feel good with that we could start working on this as we have some spare time. Also consider that what I want to do is a kinda complex script (or at least I think so) so please contact me only if you really think you could handle such a hard challenge.

As long as you have some Pawn skills and are looking to open a new server, improve your skills or something like that, feel free to send me a PM so we could talk about this.

Please note: I'm a pretty serious guy and I got some good leading/management skills, so this is not going to be like a random server which will close 2 days after its start, if I will ever get some help, I will do my best to keep the server online and we will try to make it "big"

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Luicy. - 21.06.2016

What is Bayside Roleplay?
Bayside Roleplay is a upcomming gamemode I already started some weeks ago, but paused it untill I finished school, which I did a few days ago. So now am I developing it again, but I need someone to help me with it. Not really help, but be my assistant scripter. I need someone with experienced PAWN skills, able to use some sort of mic program. If not able to use mic, sorry buddy, I need this person to work with me atleast 3 or 4 hours the days I need assistance.
What do I receive?
You will receive a place in (/credits) and the credits page on the thread I'll release the gamemode in.
How do I contact you?
You may add me on skype, but I'm not on skype all the time since of I'm getting alot of RAM usage. Another way is to PM me or write on my SAMP page.
Skype: habinkownyou (Don't mind the name, I was like 9 years old when I created.)
Teamspeak3: Free trial expired.
Mail: noel@salehson.tk (Hosted by hostinger.com)

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Battlezone - 21.06.2016

We need mappers and 2 beta testers for our new COD server, contact me if interested.