SA-MP Forums Archive
Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Server (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Server Support (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! (/showthread.php?tid=447813)

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - C4SH - 27.10.2015

Looking to start scripting or becoming a development asset to a community/upcoming community, for free of course.
Add my skype on; mike.g2012

Some of my releases;
Click me.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Krokett - 30.10.2015

Looking for helpers/server owners to test/use our services (see signature).

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - [UE]Milan - 31.10.2015

I am here to provide you new and upcoming scripters and players a free SAMP server. I have a dedicated Server and I am willing to run a few samp servers for free. Skype me: mr.vaddiparty - Here are the conditions:

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - ReD_Boii - 31.10.2015

Looking for a Web Developer?? i can develop websites for you for cheap rates and i can even develop ucp's and ucp's are for free but websites are for money thats it if you want then please dont forget to PM Me

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - SpikY_ - 31.10.2015

Mapping Service at Cheaper prices - skype: haris.jiwani1
You can look my works in my Signature. Thanks!

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Dan. - 31.10.2015

Developing good-looking UCPs for different servers.
Example of my recent work for Innovative Roleplay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_uUpbYgrRM

All UCPs done as custom work (never released anywhere) and with custom features you wish.
Contact me on here or Skype (working for money).

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - sheeraz - 31.10.2015

I want to make a jail/unjail command with this. I need some help i want a jail system with unjail timer so that when timer stops the players gets out of the jail. and if a player disconnects its jail time remains same when he connects back.. i hope you get my point. pls help.
COMMAND:jail(playerid,cmdtext)
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction] == 0 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction] == 2)
{
return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xf81414ff,"Your Rank Is Too Low To Use This Command");
}
if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction] == 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacrank] >= 0)
{

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - GrimTarek - 31.10.2015

The one and the only hunger games server is looking for experienced/active TESTERS who may be able to assist us daily. The gamemode is completly unique with different features and items that needs to be tested as soon as possible, i would be happy if you PMed here!

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Zekiloni - 31.10.2015

I need help with php(ucp) and mysql registration contact me on ******** https://www.********.com/ZekyOS.Alomerovic

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - DeitY - 31.10.2015

Looking for unique roleplay scripts/projects, i'd like to start with. I own server with 450 + players, and money is not a problem. I can provide proof of ownerships, which is why i require you to first send script, then we negotiate. Thanks!

Add for more info skype.

nenad.dragicevic94

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Vin Diesel - 31.10.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeraz
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to make a jail/unjail command with this. I need some help i want a jail system with unjail timer so that when timer stops the players gets out of the jail. and if a player disconnects its jail time remains same when he connects back.. i hope you get my point. pls help.
COMMAND:jail(playerid,cmdtext)
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction] == 0 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction] == 2)
{
return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xf81414ff,"Your Rank Is Too Low To Use This Command");
}
if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction] == 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacrank] >= 0)
{
wrong section

there you can post

Help Archive
Servers Support

Kind Regards
V.D

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - hanzumaki - 06.11.2015

deleted

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - MD5 - 06.11.2015

Looking for an administration role

Why should you choose me over other(s)
What type of server(s) I want to administrate
I'm only wanting to do this, because I've got so much time on my hands; and zero things to do with it.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - rangerxxll - 06.11.2015

Hello, everyone. Before I begin - let me introduce myself. My name's Lucas (Also known as Rangerxxll) and I'm one of the owners over at The Hunger Games. My best friend and I decided to start this project on the October 2nd, and since then the project has grown and flourished into something amazing. Since our growth is becoming so rapid - we're seeking more testers to help test the script and ensure the bug-free version of the game.

Below, I will list the roles we are currently trying to fill. I will also list their duties on the server. If you're unable to fulfill your duties, then please disregard this advertisement.

~ Beta Tester.
This is one of our most important roles. As a beta tester you will be required to test the beta version of our game, in our personal development server. You'll be required to be active on Teamspeak. If you're unable to be on Teamspeak for whatever reason - then please disregard this position. Teamspeak 3 is heavily required and you will be provided the IP upon contact.

~ District Leaders
We just launched our District system, and along with that comes leadership positions. We're actively seeking more members to lead districts. Each district can have their own ruleset, which will be enforced by only the leadership of that district. For example: District 1 could focus on Roleplay, while District 2 focuses on map control. More information regarding districts on our website.

Thank you. If you're interested in any of the above - please contact me on skype. I'll list our contact information below.

Skype1: Twackers
Skype2: aero-revolution
Teamspeak: 149.202.65.197:2057

Re : Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Iverso - 06.11.2015

Looking for Php Developer Know Mysqli and PDO

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - hanzumaki - 06.11.2015

scripter, join to develop a gamemode from 0

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Rocky Racoon - 06.11.2015

Hello,

Blueberry Prison Roleplay is currently searching for an assistant scripter to help out with scripting. This is a part-time job, and the reason I'm looking for an assistant scripter is because I'm currently busy with school and stuff, and to be on the safe side I want the server to be updated regularly. If you're interested in this position please visit our forums: http://blueberryprison-rp.co.nr/ and private message "redbull" or private message me on the sa-mp forums.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - Ercha - 07.11.2015

A TDM / Survival server - Zombieland, is currently looking for people, who would like to become:
Requirements:
The reason, why are we searching, is because, that the server is new, only 1 month old and it is listed on the hosted tab. So the playerbase is 20+ daily and we do really need active Administrators in the game.

If you are interested, then please kindly send me a private message here in SA-MP Forum.

Thank you.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - GodelZ - 07.11.2015

I need your help all the experts in the scripter , its a matter I want to make Class weapon system . I am confused as to make it , because I'm newbie scripter .

I will appoint you a few pictures or examples of the class system , I beg you help me .

PLEASE HELP ME ALL.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! - SecretBoss - 07.11.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodelZ
Посмотреть сообщение
I need your help all the experts in the scripter , its a matter I want to make Class weapon system . I am confused as to make it , because I'm newbie scripter .

I will appoint you a few pictures or examples of the class system , I beg you help me .

PLEASE HELP ME ALL.
Wrong section, you can go here