[QUESTION] About Compiler in 0.3

My script acquired more than 3,5MB extra in your size when compiled in this new version... Why?

Because of the increase of the limits and consequently of ARRAYS?
Example: Jailed[MAX_PLAYERS]

But I'm using custom arrays as MY_MAX_PLAYERS defined for only 50 players instead of 500, in the gamemode and in the includes
And other scripts were recompiled without acquiring an extra size...

Why I worry about that?
Because in 0.2x I had problems with random crashs that were only resolved when I got to reduce the size of the amx, using custom defines for MAX_PLAYERS, MAX_VEHICLES... and replacing arrays with [256] for [128] when appropriate.

The size of my amx now is 5,8MB, before it was 2,3MB, will I have problems with that?

Thanks
Sorry my bad english...

Don't think you're amx file size can cause crashes (not to sure).

So the only problem I can think of is when uploading your script to a remote server...

Grts Riz

This got answered before, it doesnt really effect anything i think.

I had the same problem here, unfortunately I couldn't find anything which fixed the size difference.
You shouldn't have any problems, besides possibly extra time it takes to compile, however there shouldn't be any server problems.

Check your includes.

Many streamers (and other includes) use MAX_PLAYERS for their arrays.

Unfortunately, it seems like large amx files can cause crashes.

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>

new Data[500000];

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
    Data[0] = 0;
    return 1;
}
Loading that, then using reloadfs from the console a few times will crash the server. Using "/rcon reloadfs" ingame doesn't seem to cause the crash for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabombber
Unfortunately, it seems like large amx files can cause crashes.

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>

new Data[500000];

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
    Data[0] = 0;
    return 1;
}
Loading that, then using reloadfs from the console a few times will crash the server. Using "/rcon reloadfs" ingame doesn't seem to cause the crash for some reason.
Continuing on what ****** said, there is a way to fix filesize crashes, and that is to use something like this:

pawn Код:
#pragma dynamic 8192
Change the 8192 to the smallest amount possible. As long as you don't get this:

Код:
Header size:      216 bytes
Code size:       776 bytes
Data size:       528 bytes
Stack/heap size:   16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements:  17904 bytes
you will be fine.

Also, as said in many other topics, either make your own MAX_PLAYERS variable with the amount of players in your server, or redefine SA:MP's MAX_PLAYERS. Don't just use MAX_PLAYERS.