Help :|

Can somebody tell me how to fix the bug in the Windows Weather Gadget??It says "Service not available in your region."[Ofc that i set the settings in it for location ,etc xD].I've tryed to run it as admin , not working .Turned off UAC(User account control) and restarted , still not working.I rode some tutorial how to fix it ,it didnt work too.I had this problem on Vista, thought that it will be fixed in 7 though it's on 7 too[for me].Sofia,Bulgaria is a supported region in the weather gadget.

Can somebody tell me how to fix it?
Thx in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZZoR
Can somebody tell me how to fix the bug in the Windows Weather Gadget??It says "Service not available in your region."[Ofc that i set the settings in it for location ,etc xD].I've tryed to run it as admin , not working .Turned off UAC(User account control) and restarted , still not working.I rode some tutorial how to fix it ,it didnt work too.I had this problem on Vista, thought that it will be fixed in 7 though it's on 7 too[for me].Sofia,Bulgaria is a supported region in the weather gadget.

Can somebody tell me how to fix it?
Thx in advance.
Check ur internet ,
Mostly it helps if u restart ur modem , If it still not work , i suggest you to portforward.
www.portforwarding.com i thought.
Search ur router there and follow the steps ! Hope it works for you , because here it is workin

"Service not available in your region." Read it.

Try reinstalling, or try another place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz

This is Totaly NOT True ,
I Live in holland , its almost always avaible somethimes not.
At me router restart works .
And when that not worked fr me ( 2~3 Weeks Ago ) I Tried port forwarding , now my ports are open And it works !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamAlexSam
Quote:

This is Totaly NOT True ,
I Live in holland , its almost always avaible somethimes not.
At me router restart works .
And when that not worked fr me ( 2~3 Weeks Ago ) I Tried port forwarding , now my ports are open And it works !
I'm not using a router and I heard that many people have this problem . I'll do that thing with the ports (firewall sucks)
Quote:

Mrkrabz stop spamming with the most dumb comments like : try reinstalling , restart ur modem etc.
Of course that i rode it. I tryed new york , los angeles , london , paris ...nope still not working. And Sofia,BG(it's a capital , idiot) is supported , working fine on my laptop and other PCs -.- .
As i said its not working on vista and 7 on my pc.
-rzr