Link player to a interior with the G button

Hello,

if you type G near a vehicle you will get in it as a bydriver noe i want that if you type G near a flying jet that it wil link you to the interior i mad e the interior and i know the coordiantes but i dont know hot to link that if a player types G it wil teleport them to the interior plz help

So you want others to write this code for you? Then go and ask in the script request topic.

No i just want to know how..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
So you want others to write this code for you? Then go and ask in the script request topic.

I know how to do this! omg...

but on the wiki samp page for onplayerkeystatechange i nowhere see any button that links a person to a vehicle as a bydriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekeleke
I know how to do this! omg...

but on the wiki samp page for onplayerkeystatechange i nowhere see any button that links a person to a vehicle as a bydriver
Thats because you have to specify the key to make the player get set to the playerpos...

do OnPlayerKeyStateChange a code that shows the newkeys always n use the newkey that u get when u press G while u are onfoot.

the rest u can do on urself i guess.

~Saiberfun

The best way is to read the FilterScripts made by others for that purpose and learn from it .. But hey dont copy lol

PETER stop spamming u will not get 500 posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by »ŁegenĐ«
PETER stop spamming u will not get 500 posts
For your kind information this is not a spam , i am trying to help him in a nice way and the only one who is spamming is YOU