X-Fire Won't Work In SA-MP?

Ok, I Have X-Fire, And It Activates In All My Other Games Including GTA SA Single Player.
But The Confirmation That X-Fire Is Running Doesn't Come Up When SA-MP Goes Full Screen.
Does Anyone Know Why? I Have Searched ****** For An Answer But Nothing Comes Up....
If You Know, Please Reply! (Please Don't Leave Negative Feedback )

You need to detect the game in XFire. And you don't need to capitalize every first letter of the sentence, it looks annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
You need to detect the game in XFire. And you don't need to capitalize every first letter of the sentence, it looks annoying.
Yes, I have detected the game in x-fire.

XD, sorry, I like to type with every word capitalized.
(Its a habit. )

And i don't mean the GTA: San Andreas game, you need to detect the San Andreas Multiplayer.

Quote:
And i don't mean the GTA: San Andreas game, you need to detect the San Andreas Multiplayer.
I HAVE DETECTED SA-MP & GTA_SA_SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaAirlines12
Quote:
If your going to get an attitude, don't ask for help.

Quote:
Quote:
That's it. You can shift key rape, but abusing capitals that much SHOWS THAT YOU'RE RAGING BECAUSE YOU'RE UNABLE TO DISPLAY THE FACT THAT YOU'RE PLAYING SAN ANDREAS MULTIPLAYER.

And it works fine for me. Update your xfire client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]
Quote:
Quote:
He is just trying to highlight what he is saying. Nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry, I got a lil' pissed, but I will just find some other way to fix it......

Check if xfire really sees you playing and if it is, then.. well.. I dunno I 've had that problem once too and after a while it worked again (probably after relaunch of xfire or an update)