[Requesting] /flip & /v owner Command

Hello

If anyone could make /flip and /v owner command for me that would be great.

/flip

When i would be in car and car would be on roof i would write /flip and that vehicle would flip on it's wheels. If possible for admins lvl 3+ only.

/v owner

When player is in vehicle and type's /v owner it would showed him who owns that vehicle.

I am using [GM] Los Angeles Life http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=114038.0

Thank you

Upload the gamemode to pastebin so I can see what levels you're working with.

this one http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=114038.0

and if posible to make it OnPlayerCommandText

UPLOAD TO PasteBin

I'm not downloading the gamemode.

but that's the gamemode i have idk what you mean i have the same gamemode as that one is cuse that's where i downloaded it.

Open the script .. copy it all .. go to www.pastebin.com and paste it all there, click send .. copy the link and paste the link in here. Simple.

it wont upload :/ i keep getting this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3737989 bytes) in /home/pastebin/lib/geshi/geshi.php on line 2077

Quote:

if(strcmp(cmd, "/veh", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
{
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 3)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, " you are not authorized to use that command!");
return 1;
}
tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
if(!strlen(tmp))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /veh [carid] [color1] [color2]");
return 1;
}
new car;
car = strval(tmp);
if(car < 400 || car > 611) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Vehicle Number can't be below 400 or above 611 !"); return 1; }
if(!strlen(tmp))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /veh [carid] [color1] [color2]");
return 1;
}
new color1;
color1 = strval(tmp);
if(color1 < 0 || color1 > 126) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Color Number can't be below 0 or above 126 !"); return 1; }
if(!strlen(tmp))
{
return 1;
}
new color2;
color2 = strval(tmp);
if(color2 < 0 || color2 > 126) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Color Number can't be below 0 or above 126 !"); return 1; }
new Float:X,Float:Y,Float:Z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, X,Y,Z);
new carid = CreateVehicle(car, X,Y,Z, 0.0, color1, color2, 60000);
CreatedCars[CreatedCar] = carid;
CreatedCar ++;
format(string, sizeof(string), " Vehicle %d spawned.", carid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, string);
}
return 1;
}

now i am confused :/

Look dude ... you need to upload the gamemode to www.sendspace.com or something otherwise I CANNOT HELP YOU. Rapidshare is shit and I can't download from there.