MYSQL Help!

Hello.. I have a script that have thousands of error. It's MYSQL databased and the script. I bought this script and the guy i bought it from just deleted me -.- I will upload the script here. And could one of you guys upload the fixed script back? ?

Link for download : http://solidfiles.com/d/BGFo

Thanks for helping.

// Sorry for my bad english

Do you have the MySQL database? If not .. you need one. Then you need to set the script to connect to your MySQL database.

Add me on MSN maybe? Jathurshan_96@hotmail.com

I really need help. Can't wait. I need it without it can't i run my server.

You shouldn't have bought a script with loads of error, this is your bad. I'm in doubt if someone will ever fix it for you. As you don't pay or something and the script has many bugs.

It's got no bugs, all it needs is a MySQL database and the details put in the script so it can connect to that database ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
You shouldn't have bought a script with loads of error, this is your bad. I'm in doubt if someone will ever fix it for you. As you don't pay or something and the script has many bugs.
It's not his fault, he probably didn't even see the script untill he purchased it and even then, the seller deleted him so he has no contact with him

Eh.. I dont have the database. How can i get it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverliteGaming
Eh.. I dont have the database. How can i get it ?
you must get the libmysql.dll mysql.dll files and sampmysql.dll plugin, then download WampServer, install Wamp, start the services and wait untill the meter (from WampServer) down the bottom right of your screen turns gray, if it only stays yellow, then left click on the meter, then go to Apache > Service > Install Service, then after that, left click again > Apache > Service > Start. also i suggest doing the same for MySQL.. left click > MySQL > Service > Install Service... MySQL > Service > Start... once the meter turns gray left click again and click Put Online.. once you are done send a reply to this and tell me if you get any errors

Could you add me on MSN? Jathurshan_96@hotmail.com or in Xfire Jathurshan