ClassSelection

I have a map, and when trying to m ade the class selection the character keep floating cause it don't load the objects, even waiting so muchh... Why the objects at the class selection aren't showing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot
I have a map, and when trying to m ade the class selection the character keep floating cause it don't load the objects, even waiting so muchh... Why the objects at the class selection aren't showing?
Are using the streamer? Is the object count above the limit (150 is the limit)?

I'm using MidoStreamer...

CreateStreamedObject(...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot

Mhh okay, sorry can't help u then, im not a scripter, but this has happened to me wounce, the object limit was way too hight xD
And some objects didn't appeared....

Sorry if i wasn't much of a help tho :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot

Add the objects to be shown during the class section in the Gamemode

Nothing changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot
Nothing changes
One last trick .. Change the object's view distance to 500 and under OnPlayerConnect add a SetPlayerPos which is near the objects (within 500 metres) .. Might work

The object view is 500, and i am within 500 meters :/

PLEASE HELP!

Sorry about the double post, but i found out that MidoStream does not work to see at class selection, and I tested with CreateObject and it worked, but there are 113 objects... so my game will crash...

is there another working object streamer?

Your problem is that when being in class selection, you are accually at 0.0,0.0,0.0 .
if you don't beleave me, go in class selection, ask someone to teleport to you, and they'll be teleported to 0.0,0.0,0.0 .

So the streamer thinks you're at an other position as you really are, only the objects around 0.0 will be loaded

fix: createobject
or edit the code of your streamer so it'll load the objects around your class selection position when selecting a class.
or move your class selection to 0.0