Wierd Problem

I've just started having a very wierd, and annoying problem on my script, i have around 600+ lines under OnGameModeInit, and nothing is loading no more, only up to a certain point, my classes are loading, and with my cars been at the bottom of OnGameModeInit, they dont load at all, along with tonnes of other stuff!

I was wondering if there was a limit of how much you can put under OnGameModeInit, and if anyone has had this problem?

check if you have any returns somwhere in OnGameModeInit - it will stop executing the rest of the code.

Are you using a GM that you took from the forum ?

@ Hustler:
The only return i have is righhttttt at the bottom of OnGameModeInit "return 1;"

@Peter:
No its my own script.

Set debug messages every ~10 lines

I did a few "print("1");" and 2, 3, 4 and found it doesnt complete the whole lot, stops after a few vehicles are created and misses out alot of lines.
Im really confused.

Edit: Stops after 173 lines.

show us the code slightly before the last successfull print and the rest of it thereon.

http://www.leelad.pastebin.com/d42eab254

This is the part the seems to kill the Init.
I get my "Created Buyable vehicle id 13." then it stops.

Make sure you are still in the boundry for the array, if it's thirteen then you are one over already etc.

pawn Код:
new
  array[ 5 ];

for ( new i; i !=6; i ++ )
{
  array[ i ] = 1;
}
That will kill the script on the last itteration as the array is only five cells (0,1,2,3,4) and the loop would be trying to access the sixth one (4,5 << 5 doesn't exist).

I've managed to fix this, overall it was 2 of my includes with carelessness mistakes in them, thanks for all who helped.