[Plugin] IRC Plugin

Why do I get the following error
Код:
[20:45:40 | 04/09/15]  Loading plugin: irc.so
[20:45:40 | 04/09/15]   Failed (libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
When I try to update to the latest version of the IRC plugin? I've checked 3 times and I am infact using the non-SSL version of the plugin, but it still tries to load the SSL libraries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yoshi
View Post
Why do I get the following error
Code:
[20:45:40 | 04/09/15]  Loading plugin: irc.so
[20:45:40 | 04/09/15]   Failed (libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
When I try to update to the latest version of the IRC plugin? I've checked 3 times and I am infact using the non-SSL version of the plugin, but it still tries to load the SSL libraries?
I fixed it by doing the following.

yum install openssl098e.i686

Then symlink to the correct version:

ln -s /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8e /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

Works great, just tested it on 0.3.7.

I have a minor issue. My first bot disconnects after awhile for the reason 'ping timeout (121 seconds)' right. When it disconnects, the other bots stop responding. They send messages to the server but they stop handling commands.

pawn Code:
connectIRCBot(ircIndex)
{
    gBotID[ircIndex] = IRC_Connect(IRC_SERVER, IRC_PORT, gBotNames[ircIndex], gBotNames[ircIndex], gBotNames[ircIndex]);
    IRC_SetIntData(gBotID[ircIndex], E_IRC_CONNECT_DELAY, ircIndex + 1);
    IRC_SetIntData(gBotID[ircIndex], E_IRC_CONNECT_ATTEMPTS, 5);
    IRC_SetIntData(gBotID[ircIndex], E_IRC_CONNECT_TIMEOUT, 10); // bots disconnect if timed out fast x seconds
    //IRC_SetIntData(gBotID[ircIndex], E_IRC_RECEIVE_TIMEOUT, 3600 * 24); // bots disconnect is nothing is sent in x seconds
    IRC_SetIntData(gBotID[ircIndex], E_IRC_RESPAWN, true);
}

-nvm i'll do it myself.-

I think there is a bug with IRC_OnUserNickChange.

It's not getting called anymore, since irc.tl has changed to InspIRCd I think. Is anyone else there having the same problem?

Not sure if it's a matter of missing something, but I'm attempting to setup a connection to a Slack server through IRC. The connection only works when it's not set to connect through SSL. When connecting via SSL, I get a response back from the server that no password was provided (I have the password set in IRC_Connect()). This is what the output looks like:

Quote:

[11/01/2016 16:25:33] *** IRC_OnConnectAttempt: Bot ID 1 attempting to connect to [slack ip]:6667...
[11/01/2016 16:25:34] *** IRC_OnUserRequestCTCP (Bot ID 1): User slackbot (No hostname) sent CTCP request: VERSION
[11/01/2016 16:25:34] *** IRC_OnUserSay (Bot ID 1): User slackbot (No hostname) sent message to SAMP: no password
[11/01/2016 16:25:34] *** IRC_OnReceiveNumeric (Bot ID 1): 444 (:no password!!!)
[11/01/2016 16:25:34] *** IRC_OnDisconnect: Bot ID 1 disconnected from [slack ip]:6667 (End of file)

Obviously, I'd prefer to have it connect through SSL.

Good job,this pretty much

Whats Mean SSL And Non-SSL ? Anyone Can help ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunra
View Post
Whats Mean SSL And Non-SSL ? Anyone Can help ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security Non-SSL just means without SSL.

But I Have a New Problem ! Why if I Use /say in Website the Player In game Can't See my Chat ?

is it just me or?

Code:
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_GetUserChannelMode'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_Connect'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_SetIntData'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_CreateGroup'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_Quit'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_DestroyGroup'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_GroupSay'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_JoinChannel'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_AddToGroup'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_RemoveFromGroup'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_Say'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_Notice'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_ReplyCTCP'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_ChangeNick'

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvoms
View Post
is it just me or?

Code:
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_GetUserChannelMode'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_Connect'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_SetIntData'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_CreateGroup'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_Quit'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_DestroyGroup'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_GroupSay'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_JoinChannel'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_AddToGroup'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_RemoveFromGroup'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_Say'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_Notice'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_ReplyCTCP'
Error: Function not registered: 'IRC_ChangeNick'
What version of the plugin are you trying to use and which OS are you running the server on?

Latest version Non-SSL last updated 16 days ago.
Windows server 2012 R2 Latest samp server version too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvoms
View Post
Latest version Non-SSL last updated 16 days ago.
Windows server 2012 R2 Latest samp server version too.
I know I had to install the 32-bit version of the Visual C++ 2015 Redistrubutable, as I was having similar issues getting it to run.

Thanks for the advice ill try that

Today plugin just stopped working properly, I didin't changed anything, what is going on?
Code:
*** IRC_OnConnect: Bot ID 1 connected to 82.192.76.195:6667
Yet the bot is not on the channel, and I don't get disconnect messages or anything like that. I am using version 1.4.8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-Z
View Post
Today plugin just stopped working properly, I didin't changed anything, what is going on?
Code:
*** IRC_OnConnect: Bot ID 1 connected to 82.192.76.195:6667
Yet the bot is not on the channel, and I don't get disconnect messages or anything like that. I am using version 1.4.8.
Did you check if the channel flags forbid the bot from joining?

hello there i am using irc plugin by Incognito i have done the irc setup properly there is no compile errors or anything
but when i start the server i dont see any logs of irc not even IRC_OnConnect or anything tried with the lastest version but still its not working.If anyone had same problem please tell how can i fix it

When using SSL version

Code:
Loading plugin: irc.so
Failed (libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
Debian 8 64bit