[Plugin] IRC Plugin

Actually it is, I mistyped something, it works like a dream on 0.2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
it works like a dream on 0.2x
It didn't work for me. Well, I will try again.

bug him all the commands of my GM ran only the commands fs.
someone help me?

Can someone post a mirror please?
Or re-upload the plugin somewhere else cause uploadffs is down

Incognito, I just finally got this in action, very nice. I have a question though, in the command system how can I call a command directly. What I want to do is have some command shortcuts. Instead of having to type !broadcast the user could do !bc or !broadcast. In zcmd I can just return with the function call to one command instead of having to code both commands. How can I do this with the IRC commands? If I do it the same way as zcmd I get errors about not enough params.

Code Example in zcmd:
pawn Код:
zcmd(broadcast, playerid, params[])
{
    return zcmd_bc(playerid, params);
}

zcmd(bc, playerid, params[])
{
 //executes actual command code
    return 1;
}

The parameters are different, but the system is based on zcmd. You can use this:

pawn Код:
IRCCMD:command1(botid, channel[], user[], host[], params[])
{
    return irccmd_command2(botid, channel, user, host, params);
}

IRCCMD:command2(botid, channel[], user[], host[], params[])
{
    // The command's code goes here
    return 1;
}

Same problem I had with Jacob's plugin, join and leave messages don't show in IRC.

[17:00:55] *** IRC_OnConnect: Bot ID 1 connected!
then it closes...

and when i actually got one bot to join nothing would work

Ok i got this lil problem, like one time it works, after i restart w/e i do it stops working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXSpeeD
[17:00:55] *** IRC_OnConnect: Bot ID 1 connected!
then it closes...

and when i actually got one bot to join nothing would work
yarr thats what i has too

EDIT:

I found the bug, its IRC_OnDisconnect its crashing my IRC all the time.

I get an error saying "libeay32.dll could not be found".

I downloaded the SSL (mirror) version, so shouldn't it be included.
Now, I downloaded the libeay32.dll file, but where do I need to put it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday
I get an error saying "libeay32.dll could not be found".

I downloaded the SSL (mirror) version, so shouldn't it be included.
Now, I downloaded the libeay32.dll file, but where do I need to put it?
download the non ssl

[quote=Thingszors ]
Hey guys, just quickly made up a script for this that echo's any /commands (Not including rcon).

Not hard to do, but I thought I would share for other people not so great with pawn

Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
	new
		name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],
		ircCommand[256];
	GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
	format(ircCommand, sizeof(ircCommand), "02[%i] 07%s: %s", playerid, name, cmdtext);
	IRC_GroupSay(gGroupID, IRC_CHANNEL, ircCommand);
	return false;
}

Lol nice but can u make it seen only for Admins or mods in IRC, i mean OP/AOP etc?
Bcoz it is showing "/login" Command details publically.
Just put it under the "SA-MP Callbacks" section ...

Very nice, finally managed to free some time and integrate this. Thank you!

I have a problem with the IRC bots disconnecting here. What I found that was using 'IRC_Quit' causes the entire server to hang up. This does not happen on v1.3.1, but does happen on v1.3.5. SSL is not the cause. I'm waiting on a fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillFrenzy
I have a problem with the IRC bots disconnecting here. What I found that was using 'IRC_Quit' causes the entire server to hang up. This does not happen on v1.3.1, but does happen on v1.3.5. SSL is not the cause. I'm waiting on a fix.
Same here, i cant restart for irc/ingame/irc, i must actually stop and then start the server again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ101
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillFrenzy
Same here, i cant restart for irc/ingame/irc, i must actually stop and then start the server again.
I can also confirm this bug.
The server hangs up if I want to restart the game mode (My IRC stuff is in the game mode).

Thanks for the reports. It should be fixed now. I have also changed the version number (as I should have done earlier), because there have been some undocumented changes since the first release of v1.3.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Thanks for the reports. It should be fixed now. I have also changed the version number (as I should have done earlier), because there have been some undocumented changes since the first release of v1.3.5.
Cool, downloading Now. Thanks for fixing it

I am getting an error message with the new plugin Never seen it before, here's a screen:

EDIT: Just realized why, my bad

Before you updated to 1.3.6, this plugin caused players to almoust DoS my server! Your plugin made them modify packets causing the server to lag heavily. I am happy to say that it haven't happened since the update.