[Plugin] IRC Plugin

Thanks, i got 2 more question.
how i may i disable a command which get appearing from irc like !ikick 5 test from appearing in channel yo other users.
2. How do i sent a message to user from server using dcmd.
Thanks in advance.

Can you github this project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you github this project?
I second that.
Easier for the developer/maintainer when used correctly and easier for the end user, even if they are using an outdated version.

There is a new problem, sometimes IRC_OnUserSay isn't called atall or something... The bots identify and join the channels fine. They are voiced.

3 bots are identified as one main bot (grouped).

The other callbacks seem to work fine.

No run time issues or anything.

- Meh, sorry for posting. I got it.

Ok sometimes when i send a command, it gets called twice. I don't know whats causing this tho. Is it a bug? I have the latest plugin version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok sometimes when i send a command, it gets called twice. I don't know whats causing this tho. Is it a bug? I have the latest plugin version.
Im still experiencing this, it happens occasionally, when i send a command, it gets called 2x.

Do you have 2 bots?

Yes Kar.

How are your commands set up and how do you group the bots?
And if you log the IRC bots, you'll see that all things that happens, happens as many times as there are bots in the channel. Each bot are independent and will all receive the same things.
I have 4 bots myself, but I never got bothered with having that issue as you do.
If you provide the abovementioned things i can compare it to what I did and perhaps, help out if i get my tongue on what it might be

Ehh. Functions like IRC_IsUserOnChannel, IRC_IsVoice, owner, op and etc.. Only work under IRCCMD and can't work in a function or such.. any possible fix?

link dont work give mi new link pleaseee

Hello Cr3do. Here is the direct download link, found on Incognitos release page on GitHub.

Please note this is the latest version (v1.4.6 non-ssl) @ 24.06.15 and might not be the latest one for future downloads.

https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa....6-non-ssl.zip

~

Hello, I'm having trouble with the plugins.

When doing !m message, it displays the message with IRC_GroupSay twice on linux.

When running the same script with a windows plugin, it works perfectly fine and it displays the message just once (IRC_GroupSay). This is only the case with commands, it doesn't do this on OnPlayerDeath for example.

Is there anyone that could help me with this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFuTuRe
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I'm having trouble with the plugins.

When doing !m message, it displays the message with IRC_GroupSay twice on linux.

When running the same script with a windows plugin, it works perfectly fine and it displays the message just once (IRC_GroupSay). This is only the case with commands, it doesn't do this on OnPlayerDeath for example.

Is there anyone that could help me with this problem?
Example code?

Код:
IRCCMD:m(botid, channel[], user[], host[], params[])
{
	if(!IRC_IsVoice(botid, channel, user)) return IRC_GroupSay(gGroupID, channel, "4» You do not have the correct privileges to use this command.");
	if(isnull(params)) return IRC_GroupSay(gGroupID, channel, "4» The correct usage for this command is !m [message]");
	if(!strcmp(channel, IRC_CHANNEL_ADMIN_2, false)) return IRC_GroupSay(gGroupAdmin, channel, "4» This command is not available in this channel.");

new str[128];

format(str, sizeof(str), "%s (IRC): %s", user, params);
	SendClientMessageToAll(-1, str);

strins(str, "2", 0);
	IRC_GroupSay(gGroupID, channel, str);
	return 1;
}

Anyone?

IRC Plugin not work for SAMP 0.3.7 R2-1 ?

I can use that to send a command from php user panel to my server with parameters like: /jail [time] [reason] ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal1992
Посмотреть сообщение
I can use that to send a command from php user panel to my server with parameters like: /jail [time] [reason] ?
You could, but I think that using the socket plugin is far more applicable here.