iTunes, Winamp or WMP?

I am mostly using WMP. I have been using iTunes for a while but that was just too complex imo. I use VLC for my videos and I have used winamp in the past but that has gone to annoy me.

Wow i started using iTunes 2 days ago..... the 80's metal radio stations pwn! *_*
Perfect to make SAMP more amusing to play :>

Are you serious, iTunes better than winamp, Winblows Media better than either?!?! DO YOU SMOKE CRACK?

Serious question.

Now, let me show you how to figure out how something is truly better than something else.

1. Look at the features.
2. Look at performance cost (what it takes to run)

Then you will would realize why Winamp has been the number one media player since the early 90's.

@ the guy that said if winamp had a decent skin you would use it, throw your pc in the trash. Style should have nothing to do stopping you from using the most feature rich and low cost (performance wise) media player, also I suppose you have looked threw all of the thousands of skins right

Sorry but people that claim iTunes should even be compared to Winamp need to learn more about a pc, there is no reason why iTunes having less features should take up 3x the amount of ram as Winamp.

Winamp.

Winamp

WMP isn't that bad, but I hate iTunes, it's wayyy too CPU intensive for what it is, and likes screwing around with all your music and converting it to it's own format and all that kind of crap ...

VLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_punk
Are you serious, iTunes better than winamp, Winblows Media better than either?!?! DO YOU SMOKE CRACK?

Serious question.

Now, let me show you how to figure out how something is truly better than something else.

1. Look at the features.
2. Look at performance cost (what it takes to run)

Then you will would realize why Winamp has been the number one media player since the early 90's.

@ the guy that said if winamp had a decent skin you would use it, throw your pc in the trash. Style should have nothing to do stopping you from using the most feature rich and low cost (performance wise) media player, also I suppose you have looked threw all of the thousands of skins right

Sorry but people that claim iTunes should even be compared to Winamp need to learn more about a pc, there is no reason why iTunes having less features should take up 3x the amount of ram as Winamp.

WMP is already running on my pc (no, I did not mean installed I really meant running) so I am using that and hell, do I care what program it is as long as I can hear my music I'm OK : >

Windows media player ftw

iTunes. Windows Media Player lags like hell, it did on all of my computers. (Dell, acer, gateway, etc) Same with Internet explorer, Microsoft didn't take their time. I mean, Firefox blows ie away. Same with iTunes and WMP xD

VLC rocks

WMP usually and VLC for unsupported videos.

Everything iTunes. It has so good library organization, sound enchancer and the iTunes store with movie trailers etc. I think that's my favorite small-app on Windows. For videos I use Xvid player.

Easy! iTunes

Windows 7 Windows Media Player

Im using Winamp

foobar2000 is the best IMO, but I'm using WMP.