[FilterScript] [FS] Stefan's Elite House System v1.1

Take the code and just place it in your gamemode and edit a few lines of code. its really not that hard if you have done any coding.
or just use it as a filter script.

Nice script, but how to make people spawning in the houses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin974
Take the code and just place it in your gamemode and edit a few lines of code. its really not that hard if you have done any coding.
or just use it as a filter script.
what code? this is all i get in the 1.dini.save in scriptfiles
Code:
Name=None
For_Sell=1
Sell_Price=15000
Rent_Price=1000
House_Level=2
Exit_Coord:X=2523.837890
Exit_Coord:Y=-1658.778686
Exit_Coord:Z=15.493547
VirtualWorld=2
Status=0

GG kevin
Nice script

this script is for GF ?

This FS can be used for GF if you want.

if you want them to spawn in there house you need to add this coding into your gamemode. Then take the coding that is used in /enter and place it in OnPlayerSpawn. But you will need to edit a few things.

bro if it doesnt have save money & save weapon in it add it please bro it makes script muchhh better!

WOW dude Good job,but i have a problem,i have Gf Edite script, i have 33 houses there,when i installed your [FS] and creat a house it works but when i exit i exit in a scirpted house in the God father script/Deff place, can you help me fix that please,so when some one enter in the created house and exites in the same place not in ather house place,thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koko_7123
WOW dude Good job,but i have a problem,i have Gf Edite script, i have 33 houses there,when i installed your [FS] and creat a house it works but when i exit i exit in a scirpted house in the God father script/Deff place, can you help me fix that please,so when some one enter in the created house and exites in the same place not in ather house place,thanks
it should work fine unless u overwrote the house with the GF one

yeah you probably overwrote some variable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin974
This FS can be used for GF if you want.

if you want them to spawn in there house you need to add this coding into your gamemode. Then take the coding that is used in /enter and place it in OnPlayerSpawn. But you will need to edit a few things.
I had a look on it but i still cant figure out how to make it.. I have team colors on my serv, and every team color spawns at a certain place, i want to make it so if someone owns a house, it gets his house id and spawns him there. Maybe it would be easyer to make a houseid variable in the dini.save file.. Any help please?

yeah please we need help to fix the spawning problem,do i have to disable my house systime on the God father script? so i can use this,but the houses in the gf have /houswithdraw and /housedeposit,this [FS] dont have that infact its alot better cuz i can creat houses easly,so please help us about that spawning problem

I dont know what the GF\'s house system is. I would suggest you take out the old system and just place in the new one, You will then need to save a variable in the users file( NO THE HOUSE FILE, THE PLAYERS ACCOUNT FILE ) That says what house level they live in then onplayerspawn spawn then with the house level and it will spawn them inside that house.

lol, and if there are like 20 houses at one level? Will they exit at theyr house? I do have a house id variable in my account files phouseid

Everything works well only one problem. If i make two or more houses with same level its allways spawn me on last created house icon when im exit house. Anyone with same problem and what can i do to fix that problem?

Good day!

didn\'t work on gang war

Quote:
Originally Posted by socc
Everything works well only one problem. If i make two or more houses with same level its allways spawn me on last created house icon when im exit house. Anyone with same problem and what can i do to fix that problem?

Good day!
same im having same problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by socc

Good day!
same im having same problem!
the only problem i am having is teleports, when i enter a house in grove street, i exit and i am in the beach

Nice Job Stefan. I use it on my server.

Please read. This is a Filter Script yes. But it is made to add on to your gamemode if you are using shitty gm\'s like godfather expect to be problem and you will need to edit some of the coding so don\'t complain and say there are problem it works fine you just don\'t know how to edit a script.

Yeah I am lol, laggs like hell. Any reason? :P