NPC Recording problem, help

How can i record a moving for npc in one file, that he is on foot, than he go in a car, he driving around than he go out from the car and again go on foot and run around. I want to record this in one file, but there are 2 commands for recording on foot and recording in vehicle, so i get out 2 records :S. So i need an information how to rtecord this in 1 file.

Thank you for help

I think you cant record walking and driving in the same record.. So you cant make it 1 file..

How can i collect it together than? First i use player on foot, than he enter in already spawned car (AddStaticVehicle(its on sf wang cars)), he driving around and go out from the car and running around the street: now there are 3 records, how can i get it together?

Thank you

This should be posted in the 0.3 scripting section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yugokoral
How can i collect it together than? First i use player on foot, than he enter in already spawned car (AddStaticVehicle(its on sf wang cars)), he driving around and go out from the car and running around the street: now there are 3 records, how can i get it together?

Thank you
Sorry but you cant collect them together..

But maybe u can use timers for it..

I got this on sa mp wiki: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/StartRecordingPlayerData

but i think it can work, if this is good?