How to portforward [New method] [Easy!]

Hello,i makeing this topic to help thoso who have trouble portforwarding there server..i had the same probleam and i found out how to fix this with a way i discovered
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.open samp and go to [server] then press [add server] type in ur port normally it will be 7777 then press enter
2.your server will appear but only you can see it up
3.click once on your server at [server info] it will look like this [Address:192.168.2.102:7777] but you wont have the same address as mine
4.now copy your address or write it down..
5.go to ******.com and type in [my ip] in search there will be a load of websites that tells you ur ip or go to http://www.whatismyip.com/
6.copy your IP address then paste it in your thing where you would type in the address of a website i forgot whats it called lol
7.you will get a small window asking you for a user name and password it will be admin for user and 1234 for the password but not all are the same it will same
8.now you are in the setup of ur router
9.go to [Nat] then [portforwarding] now as you can see in the photo there is Enable Port Forwarding
Private IP Type Port Range Comment.
10.now press [enable portforwarding] in [Private IP] type that address we found at the 3ed step of this tutoral and removed the port number from the address ur address should now look like this 192.168.2.102 [originally 192.168.2.102:7777] then after you put the address in leave [type] the way you found it if its not the same then put it on [both]
11.[Port Range] now put in ur port number like 7777 once you did type it in on the other line it should look like this 7777-7777 then on comment put in Samp or anything you want
12.press [add] and wait alittle then your done! people can now join ur server