Run time error 19: "File or function is

Well i just moved to a new server with all of my old file's.
I uploaded all, putted the correct information in the server cfg but then....
I wanted to load my server (start the game) but didnt saw the gamemode, but i filled that in.
so i checked my server_log.txt and saw this:

[18:12:30] Script[gamemodes/jstunt.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

i know that i use a plugin, i already putted it in the server.cfg

but still... no succes

anyone got suggestion? cause it is kinda annoying
thanks

You have not installed the plugin correctly. Some plugins require you to install them, instead of just putting the files in.

its a streamer, so i guess i dont have to install it
but it also says the same thing with other gm (the standard one) that it cant be found O.o

You have some native functions in the script which can't be found (you're probably missing a plugin).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokkie20
but it also says the same thing with other gm (the standard one) that it cant be found O.o
There's not really any need to use a streamer, 0.3 has one in by default that is easily configurable. You could just use a more simple one to save you time until 0.3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Quote:
There's not really any need to use a streamer, 0.3 has one in by default that is easily configurable. You could just use a more simple one to save you time until 0.3.
u think it can handle over about 4000/5000+ objects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
You have some native functions in the script which can't be found (you're probably missing a plugin).
like i said, i only use the streaming plugin, no others

i see this in the server log now:

–K¬m‹яЊавч
[19:27:17] Could not initialise (2)
[19:27:17] Failed.
[19:27:17] Loaded 0 plugins.

Quote:
[19:27:17] Could not initialise (2)
[19:27:17] Failed.
[19:27:17] Loaded 0 plugins.
And that is the problem, the plugin should load. Make sure you have it in the "plugins" folder.

i have it in the plugins folder i have xStreamer.so
and in the server cfg i have:

plugins xStreamer.so

so it should work right or ?

Quote:
i have it in the plugins folder i have xStreamer.so
and in the server cfg i have:

plugins xStreamer.so

so it should work right or ?
That should work for a linux server, however if you're on Windows then you need to get the dll version of the plugin, and add "plugins xStreamer" (without any extension) to your server.cfg.

its linux server, but the hoster already solved the problem
new server was a 64bit, and he compiled new one on the new server (64 bit stream thing, i dont know much about linux stuff :P)
but now he converted it to 32 bit and it works now, thanks all for the great help