[Help] How Do I

hello all, im creating my first dm server, i have 2 teams usa and iraq i alreay made the teams, but i need somebody to help me how to create a textdraw that shows the both teams total score, please dont give me samp wiki because they dont have that, and dont say stupid things, please dont tell me to use Search because i ised it and it didnt help either

use search theres texrdraw generators to tutorials so use those~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMarinoRP
use search theres texrdraw generators to tutorials so use those~
i have a textdraw generator but how i put to be the scores of the two teams, see bro ur answer is stupid is not helpful

lol my answer isnt stupid ur just not being detailed.. u didnt even mention saying i need it for a team or something.. ur just like how do i add textdraws so im like search for something... gosh u dont even deserve to be helped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMarinoRP
lol my answer isnt stupid ur just not being detailed.. u didnt even mention saying i need it for a team or something.. ur just like how do i add textdraws so im like search for something... gosh u dont even deserve to be helped!
i said how to create a textdraw that shows the usa and iraq team scoressssssssss

It'd require a file saving system, to save the teams score, and when they spawn you'd need to create the textdraw according to their team and load the stuff from their team's file.. :P