ok i think my sites like finally done.

ok i think my sites like finally done and i think it looks awesome :d this was all made by me had a few tips from !Linx (his awesome)

what would you rate it please dont post rating if your not going to look at it.(thats called post counting)

-snip-

pretty nice but the top buttons and side buttons dont really go well together

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett7
pretty nice but the top buttons and side buttons dont really go well together
thanks this is my 3rd desgin.

Yeah, what was said before. But i still don't personally like the design, i don't like designs that have a stick background, that stays in one place. But that's my opinion, so, yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage
Yeah, what was said before. But i still don't personally like the design, i don't like designs that have a stick background, that stays in one place. But that's my opinion, so, yeah!
cool thanks i thoguht i did pritty well making this

This is just my opinion but looking at the site and what your trying to do with it, I think you would be better off using some sort of wordpress or joomla with a template you can edit. The site as it is now really doesn't flow. You have real life pictures mixed with in game screens, which in my eyes never match. Your buttons don't match the other buttons that are on the left hand side. The use of two banners is a little much ie the one up top and the one below it with the globe. I would put a intro video there or something else. Get rid of the text on your background, I think people know your name by the banner no need to force it down their throat. Get rid of the forums in an iframe, iframes look horrible. Also get rid of the page counter, no one but you needs to know how many people have gone to your site.

All this is just my personal opinion. Hope you can improve it and if you need some tips shoot me a pm.

-Ma[N]ifest

WWHHATT! THE! FUCK! is this fucking omg wtf?? this is like hell its sooooooo baddasss you dont even know!!! I LOVE IT!!

haha nice job bro! keepitUP!

Sorry, but bad use of grammar and not a really progressive design (you could probably improve it by starting all over again).

hit me up on MSN man I'll help you out. I had a design I was going to use for my old rp server but we went with a different style

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMarinoRP
WWHHATT! THE! FUCK! is this fucking omg wtf?? this is like hell its sooooooo baddasss you dont even know!!! I LOVE IT!!

haha nice job bro! keepitUP!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Steele
hit me up on MSN man I'll help you out. I had a design I was going to use for my old rp server but we went with a different style
im sure i got your msn already?

i updated it a bit.

Quit advertising.