I'm wondering ..

I have just come back from playing GamerX' 0.3 test server ... it's good.

During playing I saw some guy, he was a "Trusted player" .. I knew this because he had it above his head .. what is this? Does someone have some screens/explanations as to what it is .. 3D label maybe?

It was above his nametag.

its a player who has played for a certain amount of time and is deamed trusted, the text sounds like a 3d label

Yes' it would be a 3D Label, Use the Wiki to find out more https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Category:Added_in_0.3

Ok cool, had a look on the Wiki. Just wondering how I could do this, something similar.

Would I have to use CreatePlayer3DTextLabel .. or Create3DTextLabel and then attach it to a player using Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by » Pawnst★r «
Ok cool, had a look on the Wiki. Just wondering how I could do this, something similar.

Would I have to use CreatePlayer3DTextLabel .. or Create3DTextLabel and then attach it to a player using Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer.
I just had an awesome idea.. If you have a user file saving system.. if they're level 1 and up, when the player connects/logs in, a 3d lable is created/attached to the player saying "Admin" or something :P

Thanks for remindeing me of the 3D lables :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]
Quote:

I just had an awesome idea.. If you have a user file saving system.. if they're level 1 and up, when the player connects/logs in, a 3d lable is created/attached to the player saying "Admin" or something :P

Thanks for remindeing me of the 3D lables :P
Lmao, that's what I've been working on xDD

I started off with owner (133 .. here is my code:

pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] == 1338)
    {
    new Text3D:Management3D;
    new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
    GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
    Management3D = Create3DTextLabel("Management", MANAGEMENT, X, Y, Z, 40.0, -1, 0);
        Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(Management3D,playerid,X, Y, Z);
        return 1;
    }
I put it under OnPlayerRequestSpawn sicne that way it will only be created & attached once.

I'm new to 3D Labels so if this code is wrong (haven't tested yet just about to) let me know.

Seems' fine to me, Hope it works.

-Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NYRP
Mike. ]

-Mike.
Well I can't see it .. but then, I'm not supposed to am I? I'm trying to find someone with 0.3 installed to help me test but hardly anyone has 0.3

Give me the server IP' i'll come and look

-Mike.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NYRP
Mike. ]

-Mike.
Well I can't see it .. but then, I'm not supposed to am I? I'm trying to find someone with 0.3 installed to help me test but hardly anyone has 0.3
PMd.