Dini won't work on Linux

Hey....

I got myself a hoster, that seems to have a nice fine service, but i find out a huge problem: My files wont load...

I use DINI file system that works perfect on Windows server, but on hosters Linux software it won't run.

I use this kind of file path: format(file, 128,"/players/%s.ini",pName(playerid));

Anyone knows how to fix it? Would appreciate it...

(( Searched through forums, didn't fin usefull thing ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMasters
Hey....

I got myself a hoster, that seems to have a nice fine service, but i find out a huge problem: My files wont load...

I use DINI file system that works perfect on Windows server, but on hosters Linux software it won't run.

I use this kind of file path: format(file, 128,"/players/%s.ini",pName(playerid));

Not sure about that but just check if you have same dini include in the linux folder(pawno/include).

Linux file system is case sensitive as far as I remember. So the only way is always convert player name to lower/upper case each time you read/write with dini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoWerZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMasters
Hey....

Not sure about that but just check if you have same dini include in the linux folder(pawno/include).
pawno folder is not needed for hosting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeX
Linux file system is case sensitive as far as I remember. So the only way is always convert player name to lower/upper case each time you read/write with dini.
Thx for info, ill try =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeX
HELPED. thank you very much.

Please lock!