Question regarding class selection

Hello, i'll get straight to the point.

I would like to know in clear terms how this can be done, I don't want anyone telling me about searchinjg or anything like that in this topic, no off topic or nothing. I have searched before and have not found an answer to this particular question.

I am wanting to disable class selection for registered players .. because registered players have a saved skin. So what I want to be able to happen is .. when a player connects if he/she has an account it skips the class selection and I can place them somewhere (a login room kinda thing) ... but still has the ability to push F4 and select a new skin whenever they want.

If a player doesn't have an account they should go straight to class selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by » Pawnst★r «

I would like to know in clear terms how this can be done, I don't want anyone telling me about searchinjg or anything like that in this topic, no off topic or nothing. I have searched before and have not found an answer to this particular question.

I am wanting to disable class selection for registered players .. because registered players have a saved skin. So what I want to be able to happen is .. when a player connects if he/she has an account it skips the class selection and I can place them somewhere (a login room kinda thing) ... but still has the ability to push F4 and select a new skin whenever they want.

Well,if an player is registred. His/her skin should be the only one aviable at class selection screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsino
Quote:
Originally Posted by » Pawnst★r «

Well,if an player is registred. His/her skin should be the only one aviable at class selection screen.
No .. because if they are registered the don't go to class selection they go to the login room with the camera behind the player.

pawn Код:
new pCheck[MAX_PLAYERS];

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
  pCheck[playerid] = 0;
  return 1;
}

public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
  if(Registered(playerid) && !pCheck[playerid]) SpawnPlayer(playerid);
  pCheck = 1;
  return 1;
}
That's how I would do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep.
pawn Код:
new pCheck[MAX_PLAYERS];

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
  pCheck[playerid] = 0;
  return 1;
}

public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
  if(Registered(playerid) && !pCheck[playerid]) SpawnPlayer(playerid);
  pCheck = 1;
  return 1;
}
That's how I would do it.
But then what would happen to new players, players that aren't registered?

Bump.