Problem with loading screen

Screen one fades in,
Screen one fades out,
Screen two fades in
Screen two loading bar loads,
Screen two starts to fade out,
Screen two is almost faded out and stops,
Screen two then starts fading in and out constantly, very fast.

If I minimize and come back, it works.

Please don't say "just minimize then stop complaining" as you usually do. This is a genuine bug that did not occur in 0.2x so I am reporting it.

Unless you're adding more information to the bug, or trying to figure out why it happens, don't post here please.

P.S: I tried to get a video with FRAPS, but it works fine when FRAPS is running..

Also whilst we are on the subject of fraps, the cursor doesn't appear on fraps.. (not a big bug, just thought I would mention it)

sometimes that happens to me too but I hit esc twice and continues loading

Eh, never thought of that..

Still a bug.

We have a bugs topic dude, it's pinned.

I had this also but in the first RC, I restarted my computer though and it hasn't happened since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
I had this also but in the first RC, I restarted my computer though and it hasn't happened since.
I have restarted my PC, reinstalled the client and tried it with and without vertical sync (or whatever it's called).

Quote:
We have a bugs topic dude, it's pinned stickied.
I know, I forgot.

It's because some samp settings in reestry or dx file, which speed up loading of samp
there will be some fix soon, i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep.
Quote:
I have restarted my PC, reinstalled the client and tried it with and without vertical sync (or whatever it's called).
Well I don't know then, latest Dx and card drivers, don't know what else to suggest.

Quote:
Quote:
We have a bugs topic dude, it's pinned stickied.
I know, I forgot.
Lmao, why are you swapping the word ?

Want some ketchup with that chip ?

Quote:
Because it's stickied in SMF, not pinned. Pinned sounds silly. :P

Quote:
plz.

Quote:
Well I don't know then, latest Dx and card drivers, don't know what else to suggest.
Like I said, it's most likley a SA:MP bug.

Quote:
Quote:
Because it's stickied in SMF, not pinned. Pinned sounds silly. :P

Quote:
plz.

Quote:
Like I said, it's most likley a SA:MP bug.
[sarcastic smartarse]
It's "looks" not "sounds" and "stuck" not "stickied" but either way I will be using "pinned" so I guess people will just have to live with it, I'm sure they won't loose much sleep over it anyway
[/sarcastic smartarse]

Yeah looks like it is a bug of some sort then dude, it's a bummer but I'm sure Kye will knock it on the head if it becomes a problem on everyones system (it could still be a config issue on your end).

Maybe posting your specs could help resolve it as someone else might have the same specs then you can eliminate possible causes if it works for them etc.