Spectating problems

Hello.

I have some spectating problems, first of all i searched.

When i die spectating goes off everything is fine, But when someone manages to kill my killer i get Spectating: The other killer name but it doesn't spectate him and shows me Connecting screen then when i spawn it keeps on spawning me and doesn't show others that i spawned and dissapear its like i don't exists only see me in chat.

Second problem when the killer kills me and goes to an interior it's black for me and when i respawn its BLACK for me even if im not in the interior.

Third problem is when hes on the bike and killed me everything is fine but when he exits the bike it keeps spectating the BIKE not him.

Anyone please help me?

Hard to help without seeing your script at all.

Post the parts of the script that go bad and you might get some help.

You have got to be shi*ing me? I told you the problems theres no problems in the script. I'm begging to think this forum is dead. I am asking WHAT TO DO TO FIX THEM? I didn't even do anything Onplayerinteriorchange because i don't know how to set his interior to the killers interior, and so on.

If your script is clean from bugs / problems, why don't you post this in SA-MP bug section, because obviously this is a SA-MP bug then?

Its not SA-MP Bug, Sorry to say, but are you stupid or what? I'm just saying HELP ME FIX THEM eX: What to write in InteriorChange callback to fix the interior problem? OnPlayerDeath to fix 2x kill problem ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne
Its not SA-MP Bug, Sorry to say, but are you stupid or what? I'm just saying HELP ME FIX THEM eX: What to write in InteriorChange callback to fix the interior problem? OnPlayerDeath to fix 2x kill problem ?
pawn Код:
OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, false);
}
Try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne
Its not SA-MP Bug, Sorry to say, but are you stupid or what?
No need to be nasty...at least he was trying.

I think that code won't help umh how to say... If he kills me being in interior It's ok i Gethis interior ID and set it for the killed player but when he kills me in the SA map then goes to interior thats where i get BLACK screen and when i spawn BLACK screen isn't gone

Maybe it's a GTA/SA:MP problem.
Whats your San Andreas version?

sa version? i dunno lol but i got sa-mp 0.2.X it can't be SA problem because in party server thats ok and if the killer gets killed it starts spectating my killers killer

Any help?