How To Check Server Rank

Hey my server gets like 50/50 players everyday and I wanna see what rank it is overall ( I have dreams of being offical )

Anyone know how?

Doubtful.

You have to sign up with game-monitor.com

Oh and what are the requirements for official? I think its at least #20 rank?

Go here after registering, http://www.game-monitor.com/addServer.php

Regards, Adil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd [cod5server.tk
]
Hey my server gets like 50/50 players everyday and I wanna see what rank it is overall ( I have dreams of being offical )

Anyone know how?
There's server's that get 100+ player's daily.. what makes you think YOU will get official, 50 player average is nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xF29323
Quote:
]

Anyone know how?
There's server's that get 100+ player's daily.. what makes you think YOU will get official, 50 player average is nothing.
thats beacuse he only has 50 slots and he is getting 100 and what makes you think its for him stop being a hater!

Quote:
Quote:
]

Anyone know how?
Dude why you flaming and being a asshole. And if you see my post it says I have dreams of becoming an offical server.
So thanks for ruining my dreams

Quote:
]
Quote:
Quote:
]

Anyone know how?
Dude why you flaming and being a asshole. And if you see my post it says I have dreams of becoming an offical server.
So thanks for ruining my dreams
he aint your servers awesome and maybe it will be in time.

he aint your servers awesome and maybe it will be in time.
[/quote]

Thanks!

One of the requirements to be an official server when the applications where open, was to have a Game Rank below 50 as measured at game-monitor.com.

There are many servers who met the game rank requirement that did get rejected for other reasons. Not every server makes it.