How did you find SA-MP ?

In this topic we will tell each other that how we all heard of SA-MP.

I heard of it when i was searching for GTA SASP Mods and suddenly i saw SA-MP, i went to the link and found SA-MP, and after i downloaded it, i was surprised at the RP system, since then, i am a RPer.

Regards, Adil.

I found sa-mp through some ad of ****** in a YT vid
From than im playing Crazy bob's and AS :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xPloSioNxXx
Really ? i didn't knew that SA-MP ever made an Advertisement.

Regards, Adil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil_Rahoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xPloSioNxXx
Really ? i didn't knew that SA-MP ever made an Advertisement.

Regards, Adil.
i dont really remember,i remember it was some link,but it wasnt from a sa-mp video,some random vid :P

Maybe it wasnt an ad

Man i cant remember that far back :<

after singleplayer i was wondering if there was a multiplayer..back then i knew it should be there somewhere somehow.
I tried ****** and there it was

Through a Chillay Productions video on *******. CP-RP was the first server I played, too bad Tez2k7 was an asshole.

i was addicited to the single player when it came out but then i started getting abit bored and started experimenting with mods, i found a video on ******* whiched showed sa-mp. so i downloaded it and within 5 minutes i was playing on little whiteys and have been addicited to sa-mp ever since

I found SAMP 2 years ago ( i still had to go to my friend's house becoz i had no PC or net ) on *******. me and a friend of mine tryed it... togheder, he was in laptop i was on PC.... it was a hell of a fun! We kick'ed the shit out of the noobs on "Protect The president Las venturas". It was also my first DM on SAMP lol.

Good old nub times. I still remember the time wen i saw a Desync'ed player, and i thought he was cheating lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boelie
Посмотреть сообщение
after singleplayer i was wondering if there was a multiplayer..back then i knew it should be there somewhere somehow.
I tried ****** and there it was
Me two :P