DirectX 10 will not install

Has anyone else had this problem? I've ran as Admin, turned off firewall, what else can I do? I am running a Legit copy of Vista Home Premium, so I don't think it should be a problem. This PC is running an Intel 82945G.

If you're running Vista then you should already have DX10. If you're not sure, run dxdiag and look at what version it is. Also, DX11 is coming out with the release of Windows 7.

Right now I am running a DirectX 9 integrated card, but even if, I should be able to install the drivers for DirectX 10. I've done it before with this PC, don't know why I won't do it now.

Meh, your right though, I might just buy a GTX 295 for this PC and get DX11 when it comes out.

try downloading the actual dx10 files to your desktop instead of the installer which automatically does that,
i did that with my drivers for my video card, i was getting something similar to that, my internet connection made it keep on timing out >.>

You can try automatic update sometimes it works.
it updates your DRx's too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
propilot ]
You can try automatic update sometimes it works.
it updates your DRx's too.
Wow, thanks for that, lol. I never really thought to check for updates. >.< Work now, and everything runs SOOOO much smoother.